Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

Me to Tollersowned. I have been "promised" by the CEO that there will definitely be an article in November VigDog really encouraging Vic Clubs to include Neuter Ch Classes.

Now let's just wait and see who will be the first Vic Club to offer this. :D

Fingers crossed, I don't really want to travel interstate just to enter one class because it's not offered here!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me to Tollersowned. I have been "promised" by the CEO that there will definitely be an article in November VigDog really encouraging Vic Clubs to include Neuter Ch Classes.

Now let's just wait and see who will be the first Vic Club to offer this. :D

Fingers crossed, I don't really want to travel interstate just to enter one class because it's not offered here!

TO I was just thinking about ACT. Maybe we should team up. :laugh::rofl::eek::o

Now let's just wait and see who will be the first Vic Club to offer this. :laugh:

TO I was just thinking about ACT. Maybe we should team up. :rofl::eek::o :o

:D

I was actually thinking about it, ACT is only what 8 hours away? From me anyway......mmm but I will have three dogs to show then, maybe.

Just to remind everyone that Belconnen All Breeds Kennel Club in Canberra has neuter challenges on offer at all 3 shows coming up on 20 & 21 November. Entries are open until 20 October. The schedule can be viewed on OzEntries at http://www.ozentries.com.au/shows.php

We are very proud that we are the 1st All Breeds Club in the ACT to offer neuter challenges :-)

I've already sent my entries! :D Can't wait!

:thumbsup: Great, I look forward to seeing you there.

Bilbo & Tollersowned, come on, 8 hours isn't that far :laugh:

I would definitely recommend to anyone wishing to support the Neuter Class in a serious way, the Darwin Show Circuit is a great way to bump up the points, every show on the circuit offers the Neuter Class, 15 shows in 5 weekends and a Great Outback Holiday.

*end shameless plug :-P

• 2 weeks later...

I had a thought earlier today... What if whenever us victorians enter a show, we include an entry form for class 18 (that's it isn't it?), for any eligible dog we have? Obviously no payment etc but something to show that there are plenty of exhibitors out there with Nueters ready and rearing to go?? Unfortunately I don't have a neuter but if they bring the class in I will!!

I had a thought earlier today... What if whenever us victorians enter a show, we include an entry form for class 18 (that's it isn't it?), for any eligible dog we have? Obviously no payment etc but something to show that there are plenty of exhibitors out there with Nueters ready and rearing to go?? Unfortunately I don't have a neuter but if they bring the class in I will!!

:rofl: :D :) :) :cry: That's a good way to get around it. :(

You only need to wait until April next year and every NSW club will have to offer it, then pop over the border to show.

Still an extreme amount of time, effort and money just to get another title on a dog when it should be included at every show here. Especially as there are no extra points for any further awards given past Breed.

The Victorian gazette is out and, once again there are no Neuter classes offered at any Allbreeds shows in Victoria.

NSW Gazette not one until Feb. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I was a bit sad about that too! Oh well, there's a fair few between now and then though. I just feel bad for the Victorians who don't have any! :love: