Have Organised To Get Pups To Brisbane - Now I'm Told Very Strongl

Pipsal

The only one I did any good with was Peninsula Animal Aid....they said they would take them next week (which I already had tee-ed up, but had the problem of finding somewhere for the weekend once I found out the info from the vet!).

They also arranged for me to take them to a vet today and paid to have them checked, microchipped and get their first vaccination - so thats where we've been today. All appear perfectly healthy according to vet, no noticeable problems.

Peninsula Animal Aid? Great people. I've only ever had positive, prompt & straight-talking contacts with them. They deserve heaps of support.

So glad the puppies got a perfect bill of health from the vet. :cry:

By the way, it was PAA which rescued, from Redcliffe Pound, Herbie the late Army Explosives Detector Dog.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, but I have been in transit with pups. :cry: All got to Brisbane safe and sound...

I contacted or tried to contact all of the shelters suggested and left messages with people and many times never had my calls returned. Some that I did get onto said they only take puppies if there are absolutely no other options, and others had a long waiting list. The only one I did any good with was Peninsula Animal Aid....they said they would take them next week (which I already had tee-ed up, but had the problem of finding somewhere for the weekend once I found out the info from the vet!).

They also arranged for me to take them to a vet today and paid to have them checked, microchipped and get their first vaccination - so thats where we've been today. All appear perfectly healthy according to vet, no noticeable problems.

They are currently sleeping....finally!;)

What an amazing job you have done Pipsal, against so many odds. You are to be congratulated. :cry::cry: Well done.

• 2 weeks later...