Do You Have A Drooler

Charche never used to drool. He only started a few months ago and he has just turned 2.

The minute I pull a treat out or when I make him sit and wait for his dinner it starts :D

First he starts blowing bubbles out of the sides of his mouth and then the tap starts! He sits there with a little pile of drool at his feet.

It cracks me up. I managed to get a photo of the first bubble and am going to try and get one of the water works.

4729470067_45b07b6b13.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First he starts blowing bubbles out of the sides of his mouth and then the tap starts! He sits there with a little pile of drool at his feet.

LOL, sounds funny but gross :D

my cousins dog does a funny thing with its lower lip. The lip starts to twitch, like when a little kid trying to make funny noises by pulling their bottom lip down with their finger and make silly noises.

My boy gets long disgusting strands of drool when he's waiting for his food - I've never had a dalmatian that drools before LOL I figure it's because he's never had anything but rice and carrot b4 for 8 years so I can't blame him for getting overly excited at what I make for him LMAO

My girl froths at the mouth - but not around food. WHen she's out walking. Again - NOT a normal dally thing as far as I know LOL

Great photo BTW

Bundy needs to walk around with a bucket.. his drooling is AWFUL. He drives us insane. Every day my work clothes are covered in drool. He will drool for food.. he will drool from stress when locked outside at mum's house.. he will drool if I so much as OPEN the fridge :banghead:q

Yep, Porp drools but mostly only when he's having to wait for his meal or a treat. Occasionally if I'm eating something really yum he might drool but he's mostly over the drooling over my food, thankfully!

And yep - we get bubbles!!

It's kinda funny - imagine if that happened to us when we are watching someone eat something yum!

:D funny dogs.

spottychick Asha is a frother too. 5 mins of fetch and she looks like she's in the middle of brushing her teeth :mad

We test charch by dropping things in his bowl when he's at the other end of the house. He hears it everytime!!! We dropped a pea once from about 30cm and didnt he come running! Silly things we amuse ourselves with in our household :D

Morty never drooled until Archie came home ... and Archie drools at anything to do with food .... but now Morty will drool as well - not for his own food but if we are eating and they are close by - its odd

Lestat's a drooler, big long strings of it that pool on the floor and then I slip in it :D

LOL I know that one. I also find Tango "strings" attached to my clothes at times Bleugggghh!!

Asha is a frother too. 5 mins of fetch and she looks like she's in the middle of brushing her teeth

:mad Years ago when Pepper first frothed I thought she'd swallowed poison or something LOL It looked like she had rabies :D

his pikky wasnt drool at the sight of food but I think she had just had a drink, so its more just slobber but I think it is so cute.

The two strands of slobber had joined into one

ahahahahaha That's the stuff! Tango's is exactly like that. They must order it from the same place :thumbsup:

Earl just drools - we have a new word in our house "Earled" - as in "You've been Earled" "Eeeeeek - he just Earled me" :thumbsup:

Here is a picture of him - just after a drink but still show his efforts :thumbsup:

post-25263-1277456865_thumb.jpg

Yep...we call them slingers in our home....I have 3 bloodhounds!! We have found a well flung slinger on the roof...gotta love Bloodhounds!!!

On the roof!! :thumbsup: haven't quite got that one yet - but the kelpie has nice stripes along her back at times

Oh yeah - gotta love them - Earl got me a good one right up the sleeve of my jacket as we left the house for a walk - I have seen myself putting my dressing gown on to walk out the back to get in my car to go to work so he doesn't Earl my work clothes :thumbsup:

My Ebony was a big drooler, rest her blessed soul. She would sit at the back door whilst I prepared food, and the smells would just bring it on like a tap, and Toby, Foxy X would sit under her and would be covered in it, because they were both so focussed on the food they wouldn't move.

EM

On the roof!! :thumbsup: haven't quite got that one yet - but the kelpie has nice stripes along her back at times

Oh yeah - gotta love them - Earl got me a good one right up the sleeve of my jacket as we left the house for a walk - I have seen myself putting my dressing gown on to walk out the back to get in my car to go to work so he doesn't Earl my work clothes :thumbsup:

My Swedish girl is the dribbliest of the lot...but I think it's because she has the most lip. She doesn't need food to dribble BUT I never give her a treat in the ring as the poor judge would get slimmed!!

Bailey drools like crazy. At the first sight of food, any food! When he's waiting for his dinner, there's a puddle of drool. It's really gross.

ETA- Oh look... he's even drooling in my sig! :cool:

Edited by DogSportObsessed