Father's Day Is Coming

poodlefan

Hmm, ain't got no man in me loife :laugh: :D :D . I'll just have to encourage those who do to order from the best shonky kennels around.

The right dog could be a real bloke magnet for you MM.. Shall I cook something up to order?

Here ya go MM - no real man will be able to resist the lady who owns this dog! :thumbsup:

424414511_1cc142d9c3.jpg

Close, but brown makes me feel depressed :rofl: . Does he come in a noice cyclamen colour? :thumbsup:. My Guinness cans would show up a little better as well.

Edited by Mother Moocher

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Close, but brown makes me feel depressed :laugh: . Does he come in a noice cyclamen colour? :thumbsup:

Not sure the blokes will go for it but with the aid of the wonderful scientists at the Ponds Institute, I'm sure we can do it. :thumbsup:

Although cyclamen Guiness?? Are you sure???

That's a hyena, poor thing. At least it looks reasonably well fed though. Probably eats intruders.

I'm pretty sure it is photoshopped. They are pretty medium size dogs from memory

I there going to be a miniature version of that wonderful man errr dog???

Sure there is - do you want it hypoallergenic as well?

Or do real men just put up with any hives and sneezing?

I'd like it to be hypoallergenic - I can't put up with the men that (can't) put up with hives and sneezing :thumbsup:

That's a hyena, poor thing. At least it looks reasonably well fed though. Probably eats intruders.

I'm pretty sure it is photoshopped. They are pretty medium size dogs from memory

Some Hyena species females can get to 60 ++ kilos, so not medium. Not dogs either. Not until Deshonko get hold of them anyway! :thumbsup:

As far as I know those photos aren't photoshopped. Just google Hyenas on chains or pet hyenas. Heaps of photos come up.

Some Hyena species females can get to 60 ++ kilos, so not medium. Not dogs either. Not until Deshonko get hold of them anyway! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::laugh: :D Yes please dont let deshonko get their grubby mitts on them

Hyenas aren't dogs.

Hyenas aren't dogs.

Yup and for anyone who is interested:

Myth: Hyaenas are closely related to dogs.

Reality: Although hyaenas look rather dog-like, they are more closely related to cats than to dogs, and their closest living relatives are mongooses and the fossa, a mongoose-like carnivore found only in Madagascar.

Myth: Hyaenas make good pets.

Reality: Although a few people in Africa and Asia find very young hyaenas in nature and raise them as pets, these animals generally appear to be extremely unhappy as “domestic companions” as adults, and must often be kept muzzled at all times so that they do not harm people or property. A muzzle prevents the hyaena from being able to groom itself properly. As spotted hyaenas need several years of practice to become proficient hunters, and as they are deprived of this practice when reared as pets, it is effectively a death sentence for a captive-reared hyaena to be released into the wild. In addition, pet hyaenas cannot be released for fear that they might transfer new pathogens from captive environments into the wild. Upon reaching adulthood, many "pet" hyaenas must therefore be euthanized.

Oh I gotta get me some of them lap hedgedogs. I'll take 7 but I need them in different colours coz I wants to race them. I cant afford a thoroughbred and there is a real market for hedgedog racing in the city (patent pending, dont be stealing my idea).....I just need them to be able to run at hyperspeed, the punters lose interest if they have to wait for them to finish a lap at randwick.

Also, can you recommend a place where I can get some miniaturised jockeys?

ETA - I need papers too - I'm not one of them unedumacated consoomers.

Edited by PuddleDuck

whats your BSB, I'll transfer the funds tonight, let me know how much?

Do you want the Nigerian, Antillean or Armenian BSB. :confused:

I wonder if spikes can replace wool coat as the new big thing in DDs. Those hedgedogs are pretty cute. :whip:

Jeez SBT you just keep complaining!

If you wanted to know what you were getting, you should have spoken to a source with knowledge and experience. There's plenty of pet stores that sell more 'technical' breeds that have experience in those areas; there's one in my local shopping centre that has cockadoodledoos and they are not a breed for the weak minded, no sir! Ask the sales assistant for information regarding health, feeding and how much it will shed.

They know what they're talking about; after all, not everyone is a 17 year old on a summer job with "Aw, me mum has a jack russel thingie cross and sumtime I give it a bone or sumting" experience in pet care.

They really are the pet care experts.

Next time please research your breed and make sure to ask random people on the street about puppy raising advice.