Fundraising Cookbook

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's odd, I'm sure first post here says $15 and when I went to the website last week it was $15 including 10% GST.

Now the website's showing $20 including 0% GST?

I don't mind what the final cost is because it's a good cause, but it's confusing, especially as I wanted ten of them. There's a big difference between $150 plus postage, and $200 + $20 GST + postage.

That's odd, I'm sure first post here says $15 and when I went to the website last week it was $15 including 10% GST.

Now the website's showing $20 including 0% GST?

I don't mind what the final cost is because it's a good cause, but it's confusing, especially as I wanted ten of them. There's a big difference between $150 plus postage, and $200 + $20 GST + postage.

I think you might need to email Steve to see what happened there - sounds like a little glitch! :laugh:

It was $15 PLUS postage, which meant they were listed @ $22 whenI ordered and paid for my one.

If you ordered more than one and were only chraged $20, I assume that would be because of the multiple order = less postage per item.

Of course the price MAY have chnaged since I was there, which means I've paid a whole $2 too much. ;)

Just joking. :laugh:

• 1 month later...
I've also been wondering how this is going. It's been over 6 weeks since this thread was started. I'm hanging out to make clinker slices.

Was it you that wanted the original recipe for the Lolly Cake slice?? My memory fails me too often :laugh:

A packet of Malt biscuits, a tin of condensed milk, a packet of Pascall Fruit Puffs (from NZ only I think) or a packet of coloured fruit sticks.

Crush biscuits, chop up fruit sticks, mix in condensed milk and form into a log. If mix is too sticky, add more crushed biscuits or dessicated cocnut.

Roll log in cocnut and put in the fridge for a couple of hours to set and then slice. Voila!! VERY SWEET!!!!

I've also been wondering how this is going. It's been over 6 weeks since this thread was started. I'm hanging out to make clinker slices.

Was it you that wanted the original recipe for the Lolly Cake slice?? My memory fails me too often :laugh:

A packet of Malt biscuits, a tin of condensed milk, a packet of Pascall Fruit Puffs (from NZ only I think) or a packet of coloured fruit sticks.

Crush biscuits, chop up fruit sticks, mix in condensed milk and form into a log. If mix is too sticky, add more crushed biscuits or dessicated cocnut.

Roll log in cocnut and put in the fridge for a couple of hours to set and then slice. Voila!! VERY SWEET!!!!

YES me :laugh::laugh: