What Is With Tonight!?

whitka

Be thankful - the last time that happened around my street, the old lady across the road (quiet dog - scared of men) was woken up at 2 am by the intruder standing next to her bed.......

Turns out all the dogs were warning off the prowler/burglar. Her dog didn't. She was very lucky all he did was take her handbag!

ChristineX

I cant see a full moon and cant hear any parties, there might have been someone around but you can normally hear someone yelling or fighting on a Friday or Saturday night. It's quiet now and Toby is in bed.

Is there a Yeti moving around in your area? :rofl:

Or it could be a huge black panther :rofl: ......... take our camera's with you if you go outside so you don't miss an opportunity to get yourselves on TV :laugh::eek:

Edited by BC4ME

It's been happening here as well, will be quiet then all of a sudden you will hear them getting out of bed and running around barking :laugh:

They are weird but aren't usually loud at night and I can't hear anything? :eek:

Edited by tollersowned

My dogs usually bark at night before they come inside and my town is like a ghost town. :laugh: There's probably just something going that you can't hear and they can? Or maybe some people walked past your house... the possibilities are endless.