Check Out This Gorgeous Dude (bcx?) Updated!

spottychick

Sorry - I wasn't quite sure where to put this but I was just gob-smacked by this dog.

post-10457-1279640846_thumb.jpg

I was looking at Tassie pound/shelter sites in response to someone's lost dog post and accidentally found this stunning looking fella. (Unfortunately I also found a gorgeous dally girl who now I also can't stop thinking about)

Anyway this dude takes the cake! I have never seen any dog that looks quite like him before - have you? Is he really a border collie cross?? Any experts out there? What kind of dog would he be crossed with to look like that?

THis is the website link (You have to click on the devonport link at the top of the page and then scroll down to find "George")

Dogs Home Tas

Those pink nose bits crack me up. He just looks totally adorable!!!

Edited by spottychick

Looks like a blue merle Border Collie, most likely a cross though. Definitely a cutie!! :rofl:

Ohh and just to add I think Calista is too haha.

Haha, now that I think about he does look a bit chunkier then a BC. ;)

Edited by haylz27

He is a delightful looking lad. Full of mischief me thinks :wink: but beautiful. I then found a pei cross in the Bernie site. ;)

Oh sorry! He's still there. THe link is wierd - you have to click on the "view Devonport Dogs" link at the top to get to the right page. I can't get a direct link to anything but the introduction adoption page.

Yes there are some stunners in their photos and someone does a great job of taking them! I hate going to that site LOL coz I want to adopt almost all of the little cuties!

Thanks for the breed thoughts folks! I didn't know there was a "merle" BC Very beautiful!

I agree haylz - Calista (who I think is on the Hobart link) is gorgeous.

ETA I'm pretty sure that if a dog does disappear from the site it means the dog was adopted :laugh: They seem like a great animal shelter from my dealings with them

Edited by spottychick

Oh sorry! He's still there. THe link is wierd - you have to click on the "view Devonport Dogs" link at the top to get to the right page. I can't get a direct link to anything but the introduction adoption page.

Yes there are some stunners in their photos and someone does a great job of taking them! I hate going to that site LOL coz I want to adopt almost all of the little cuties!

Thanks for the breed thoughts folks! I didn't know there was a "merle" BC Very beautiful!

I agree haylz - Calista (who I think is on the Hobart link) is gorgeous.

ETA I'm pretty sure that if a dog does disappear from the site it means the dog was adopted :thumbsup: They seem like a great animal shelter from my dealings with them

Hes not there anymore hopefully that means he's been adopted!! :laugh:

ETA: Yes he is.... :rofl:

Edited by Miss BeRidgierent