First Challenge Ever!

LizT

When I won my first ever Reserve Challenge with my little Cavalier in April I was sad not to have anything to show for it, but many of you said that when I won my first Challenge it would pale into insignificance.

Well yesterday My little girl won her Intermediate Bitch Class (as she often has) but this time went on to win the Bitch Challenge and got RUBOB.

I was stoked to say the least! :laugh::laugh::love:

So yes, I have my pretty ribbon and Certificate (16 points, only 84 to go..... :D ) We may or may not ever get there but it is such a thrill for me. At times you wonder whether or not to keep plugging at it and in all possility will probably not even win our class at the next show but my enthusiasm has been 'refueled' so I should be 'running' on that for a while. :D

P.S. My Reserve win still means alot to me as it was an arrow saying "keep going" this way.

Congratulations Liz, that's a great achievement! 16 points is a good sized challenge. When you have larger breed numbers the points are harder to get, but the bonus is that when you win, you win more points.

I had many reserves with my first show dog and they were definitely encouragement for me to keep going. And we did, onto be a successful show dog. Now you know she can do it, your confidence will grow from there.

Thanks Guys, my daughter (age 10) who normally is my "Show Buddy' didn't come that day as she was just starting to get a sore throat and the Pavilion is quite cold in the morning so we both wanted her to be well for a Ski Trip this Friday, her first time seeing snow!

When I got home she had made us a 3D LEGO "1st". Very cute and colorful! :eek:

Thanks Guys, my daughter (age 10) who normally is my "Show Buddy' didn't come that day as she was just starting to get a sore throat and the Pavilion is quite cold in the morning so we both wanted her to be well for a Ski Trip this Friday, her first time seeing snow!

When I got home she had made us a 3D LEGO "1st". Very cute and colorful! ;)

Piccie. ;) :laugh:

When I got home she had made us a 3D LEGO "1st". Very cute and colorful! :(

Piccie. :laugh: :p

Lego......made in leisure demolished in haste! :(

Apparently idea was by 17 year old daughter with construction assistance by 20 year old son! LOL

Edited by LizT