Cotd Today

Red Fox

The things I do because of DOL :cheer: I remember a lady from the dog park was saying she wants a soft crate but was wondering if she could get one more cheaply for her little dog, I could remember her first name and where she worked so I called and she answered (thank god) so I sent her the link :thumbsup: She must have been so creeped out at first!

:thumbsup: fran! but, that's sweet of you :cheer:

I emailed her the link, she replied and said 'looks great but I wouldn't have a clue how to order online, such a bugger because the price is definitely right!' so I just ordered it for her :cheer: She is pretty excited hope it doesn't take too long.

:thumbsup: fran! but, that's sweet of you :cheer:

I emailed her the link, she replied and said 'looks great but I wouldn't have a clue how to order online, such a bugger because the price is definitely right!' so I just ordered it for her :cheer: She is pretty excited hope it doesn't take too long.

that's so nice of you :rofl:

it will take 7-10 working days to get to her (or you).

there is a extra large one on the row above for another $10!

:thumbsup: beat me to it. I think I might leave it and come back. I have a airline crate already I really don't need a soft one I would just like it because it wouldn't be so hard to carry around.

Edited by ♥JJ

Do you think the large crate would be okay to fit a JRT and a mini Poodle in? I was thinking just for trips to and from the beach etc?? Opinions?

ETA - Fran - you're such a sweetie!!

Edited by Lily123

there is a extra large one on the row above for another $10!

:( beat me to it. I think I might leave it and come back. I have a airline crate already I really don't need a soft one I would just like it because it wouldn't be so hard to carry around.

Tis okay you can buy another because I have

3 X Mesh crates

1 X Plastic Airline Crate

1 X Medium Soft crate

and 3 Cat Crates

Oh and the new one coming of course!

One can never have too mnay crates!

Edited by Rommi n Lewis

Guest Pandii

What size for, a Shar Pei a pug and 2 kitties and a Rotti, maybe I should just get one of each size