Fish Heads...

Beth.

Hi everyone!!

I've found a place in town which sells big fish heads (not sure what type), and was wondering if anyone feeds them, if they're ok to feed??? I like finding new things to add into Lotties diet for variety - she's fed a super premium kibble in the morning, meat/fresh food at nights which consist of mince/offal/chicken frames/necks/turkey necks/sardines/fresh bones etc and I saw these the other day and I thought i'd remembered reading something about them??

Thanks heaps! :confused:

Mine just looked at the big salmon head I brought home and came and hid inside. No one would go outside until the big dangerous fish stopped staring at them :eek:

This from a bunch that luuurve pig's heads (which also look at you while you're eating them)

dogs must be too well fed if they turn down food :thumbsup:

yeah pigs heads it is for my lot since fish heads are impossible to find. Although waking up to step on a section of pig jaw with all the teeth stabbing you in the foot is NOT fun as I found this morning

dogs must be too well fed if they turn down food :D

My lot eat ANYTHING that falls on the floor of the kitchen (including silver paper :D ) and the only thing I never persuaded them to eat out side of the kitchen is lettuce - and that fish head that glared at them from the back lawn. It was real scary mummy :):rofl: :rofl:

My girl loves fish, head, guts & all except for mullet (she wont eat the head, must be those eyes) & flathead, she prefers for it to be scaled. If your feeding the whole fish, be careful there are no hooks inside :D or poisones barbs, like on the flathead. When OH goes fishing now, he has found a use for the ones which are legal, but too small for us fussy eaters, or things like dart, which are very plentiful. Bindi loves them.