We Got Our Puppy Golden Retriever

thomo84

Hi Everyone,

We have made our deposit on our puppy golden retriver today!! we get to bring him home September 12th :D

Can't wait! gives us time to set things up for him at home so he is happy and as comfortable as he can be.

We have named him Leo. Just came to us but then we noticed its his star sign too, PERFECT!

I would like to say thankyou to all those who helped with advise on choosing puppies and breeders etc. was great. This website is very very good.

These are some pics of him and his brothers and sister, enjoy.

post-36048-1282114499_thumb.jpg

post-36048-1282114511_thumb.jpg

post-36048-1282114519_thumb.jpg

congratulations! one of my best memories is getting my new goldie - waking up in the morning and a little golden puppy bursting into the room and wagging her tail and trying to jump on my bed :rofl: I was doing a tough job at the time and the thought of seeing her at home made it so much more bearable. Good luck and have fun!

Congratulations! He is soooo cute! I love the name too.

We have had our goldie puppy for about 3 months now and he is such a delight! I am so glad that we decided to go with that breed. He is exactly what I wanted.

Congratulations! He is soooo cute! I love the name too.

We have had our goldie puppy for about 3 months now and he is such a delight! I am so glad that we decided to go with that breed. He is exactly what I wanted.

Any tips for new golden puppie?