Anyone In Need Of A Cheap Crate?

Red Fox

ahh i'm such a sucker ... I just ordered 2 :) much easier then the metal ones which I can now use for the car and training instead of in the house (total PITA when I try and move those massive things to vaccuum!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the soft crates good? What if the dog moves around in them, won't they tip over?

No they wont fall over. They are fairly sturdy actually. They have a metal pole frame.

Thanks for that.

These blue ones have the metal pole frame, has anyone got one?

http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/Lightwe...Away-p14748.htm

That's the exact crate I bought and it is fantastic!! sturdy and great looking. It's huge . Got it for a Rottweiler and she has plenty of room in there and then some :rofl:

Actually mine is the next size up from the one you posted but the same crate.

Thanks, will probably get one then.

Just picked mine up from the post office. It is fantastic! HUGE and easy to set up - took me about 2 seconds and looks like good quality. Love the sheepskin floor - didn't expect that.

Pepper loves it already - Tango hasn't really looked at it yet. It could easily fit both dallys in there. I climbed in with Pepper hahahahaha

I definitely want another one - especially at that price - will keep an eye out for it to be on special again.

Thanks for the heads up whoever started this thread :)

ETA My biggest problem is working out where to put it! My loungeroom is too small hee hee

Edited by spottychick

I got the biggest one and found that it easily fits a male Ridgeback and and an 11 year old child quite comfortably :D

Should be great for carting around in the back of the car this summer - for both of them :)

SecretKei, thanks so much! Elbie's crate arrived today :love: Some photos are here. What a great crate!

naawwwww Elbie is so cute :laugh:

I ordered mine last Friday and am very eagerly waiting for it.

Elbie's looks wonderfully spacious, KTB - which size is his?

Look forward to seeing cutie James in his crate :) As for crate size I picked ... :o I picked XXXL. Elbie's mesh crate is pretty big and he's fully toilet-trained so I wasn't fussed about the crate being too big - just wanted it to be nice and comfy for him.

Yes, I apparently work to support the royal lives my dogs lead :D

My husband says we spend more on the dog than we do on ourselves. :eek:

I got the biggest one and found that it easily fits a male Ridgeback and and an 11 year old child quite comfortably :rofl: Should be great for carting around in the back of the car this summer - for both of them :o

Bwahaha. Must have photos! I have never met a Ridgeback :cry: so photos will have to tide me over until then. Elbie thanks you for the compliment :D He's a little rascal but very lovable.