Rip Mozart And Beethoven

melcatlady

Good bye little buddies I hope heaven is good to you guys, We love you and will always love you. Go and have a great time.

Love Mummy, Daddy and Cameron xxxxx

Mozart and Beethoven where two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Mozart had developed heart failure and Beethoven would not have coped with out his buddy, they both had SM which is a brain disease, Beethoven was very bad with it had trouble walking etc.

R.I.P. little guys, may your days at the :laugh: be sunny, bright and happy

:laugh: for you Melcatlady, it must be hard to lose 2 at once

All tho I can't stop crying, and feel very bad. We do still have our beautiful Samantha she is a 7 year old Boxer, she is going to be very lonely, we also have four wonderful cats.

Coco was just standing on me sniffing my tears, how sweet.

The worst may be this afternoon we have to pick up our little boy who just turned 5 and tell him the boys are gone.

The other day he said Mozart will go to heaven, very cute but sad and this morning I told him to kiss him goodbye.

Sorry crying again.

So very sorry to hear of your loss. My first dog was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, called Elton John! He was a darling...Passed aged 9 1/2 from heart-failure, too. They are such a lovable breed. My brother still owns Cavs, now. Would your boxer be up to having a new puppy friend one day? If not, at least you have your lovely cats to help keep him company. My thoughts are with you. Sleep well, Mozart and Beethoven. :laugh: