Is It Anti Apbt Night

stormie

What's with Bondi Vet tonight?

I was just thinking Chimes made a good save saying not all APBT's are bad and most are lovely dogs, until she compared DA to HA saying the Pitt that attacked the little dog could then go on to attack a child.

Then they have a little pup coming in to see Dr Chris for a DNA swab because the owner was concerned it may have APBT in it and she has to be concerned for her family's safetly??!!

Edited by stormie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely they could have spaced out the 2 stories on separate episodes.

Says who that it was a pit bull that attacked Scruffy anyway?? :rofl:

I hope Snowy doesn't have any APBT, cause I am sick of hearing the phrase on this show.

Isn't it great that Snowy is now a guaranteed lovely dog who will play nicely with children because he doesn't have any Pitt in it.

That bit cracked me up! "Oh now that I know Snowy doesn't have any pitbull, I know when my sons friends visit she won't turn aggressive" :eek:

Isn't it great that Snowy is now a guaranteed lovely dog who will play nicely with children because he doesn't have any Pitt in it.

That bit cracked me up! "Oh now that I know Snowy doesn't have any pitbull, I know when my sons friends visit she won't turn aggressive" :eek:

I can't believe they aired such a dumb statement.