Time To Order Your Christmas Puppies!

poodlefan

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would ask if there is an interest in the newly developed 'dog rug' Covers the floor nicely by command, adds warmth to any decor and doesn't need vaccuuming (tell it to go out and shake)This is the older model, but new colours are currently in the works.

post-2225-1292884757_thumb.jpg

But wait, there's more.

Always wanted a sledding breed but just don't have the time for a big dog? Deshonko has solved your problem with the Teacup Alaskan Malamute.. all the charm in a pint size package :laugh:

parti%20boy%20014.jpg

Oh, I like that. I've already got one in a another colour, I could have a matching set.

post-1835-1292813071_thumb.jpg

Do they come in short-hair??

:) love this thread.

Everyone is getting Finnish Lapphunds lately but really they are too big, any chance of a mini/teacup version? Will need it for Christmas so I can show it off to the family and to keep the numerous little cousins entertained all day.

But it needs to be 4 to 6 weeks old, they bond so much better when they aren't OLD when they come home.

Everyone is getting Finnish Lapphunds lately but really they are too big, any chance of a mini/teacup version? Will need it for Christmas so I can show it off to the family and to keep the numerous little cousins entertained all day.

But it needs to be 4 to 6 weeks old, they bond so much better when they aren't OLD when they come home.

Oooh yes, I'd like one too please!!! Any chance it could come pre-trained to a UD level obedience?

The result of this will be too late for Christmas unfortunately...maybe suitable as a pet shop promotion for Easter

post-26505-1292910474.jpeg

can you send this one by courier? I have always wanted a jumping-dog

post-26505-1292910553_thumb.jpg

Hey Boronia,

How are the husbands?

Here they are... :laugh: ----->post-26505-1292923379.jpeg post-26505-1292923392.jpeg

they're still around (and still going strong as you can see!)

The result of this will be too late for Christmas unfortunately...maybe suitable as a pet shop promotion for Easter

post-26505-1292910474.jpeg

Nah! Deshonko can get them out in a couple of days.

I would like to see the result of this "mating" though :laugh::)

This is what they will look like MM

cute aye!

post-26505-1292924537_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boronia

yeah um hi there :D
chihuahua-pic.jpg

i was wondering if you could provide me with a dog of similar style in this pic but with the longer legs. it's called a chidane. i want one to carry my handbag. i'm not fussy on colour but xmas this year features lilac :D

I prefer unmarked notes.

understood! i know a place :)

I herd that you have been line breeding dogs with small arse holes and you have finally had great success in getting them to fully close up.

Now i would like 2 of these dogs that can't poop a male and a female.

when I get puppies do you think I can get the breed recognised by the AKC?

I think these dogs would sell really well as they won't poop on the customers lawn and no more doggy farts. :laugh:

But if you get a dog that doesn't fart who will you be able to blame the smells on?

says puppy_sniffer hahahahahahahahahaha :D

:D

Maybe you need to go a size down to an Egg Cup Wireless Wire Haired Fox Terrier

Rita_Robbins_image1.jpg

now see, i can imagine a couple of these adorably wee pocket pets as truly awesome xmas tree decorations :D so, a couple with bright purple eyes and a coat tinged with lilac would be perfect --- will they come in a box set? i'd like 10 :D

let's negotiate cuz i'm not looking to breed...

'skyouze ME BUT i have been waiting ventd1vr.gif

Dear DeShonko

I'm in university and I don't have much time for a dog, because I'm either studying and out with my friends a lot like, but see, my housemate has this fantastic dog, she's a long-tailed short-faced agility breed called a Qat. I *REEEEEEEALLY* want one now, they're just fantastic!! She's been doing like, agility classes and stuff with her Qat since it was like, six months old? Plus there's like, no grooming because it does it all ITSELF!!!

The one my housemate has is this brilliant colour, it's a brindle red. I quite like it, but I'd go either a brindle red Qat or a brindle silver, I think those are nice too.

If you could supply me one I'd be very happy, can pay up to $3,000 (my grant just came in). I'm in a house-share, but like, the landlord doesn't mind.

ETA Oh HEY, my friend sent me a picture so you know what I'm looking for!!! Here it is!!

jane-burton-domestic-cat-ginger-tabby-female-with-rear-end-and-tail-in-air-after-enjoying-being-stroked.jpg

can ya work some magic to incorporate the specialty nuances of this lil number!?!?

I'm looking forward to going out on Christmas Day being pulled by my dozen teacup sledders.

Perhaps Deshonko could throw in a teacup Santa Claus, it being the season of giving and all?

Well, they are pretty busy at the kennels, churning out their pure bread Deshonkos an' all, so maybe I'll dress up as Santa. I have the tummy for it :rofl: ;) :laugh::laugh: