Kepala- October 10th!

pip1981

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun tomorrow kepala-ites!! Wish we were there with you, but will be watching my sister cross the finish line at the melbourne marathon instead... (and she isn't even taking a dog!! :D :laugh: !)

Its going to be a lovely, lovely day - 25 degrees and sunny! :D Enjoy!! :(

yay...we are very excited here! Hey just wondering if we have to bring fold up chairs??

thanks...

Anna

Can if ya want we mostly stand in the runs and there are chairs in the eating area but u can bring a camoing chair for in the runs it u like :p

have fun tomorrow kepala-ites!! Wish we were there with you, but will be watching my sister cross the finish line at the melbourne marathon instead... (and she isn't even taking a dog!! :D :laugh: !)

Its going to be a lovely, lovely day - 25 degrees and sunny! :D Enjoy!! :p

Wont be the same without ya :( strange people who run without dogs... its just not right...

:D @ Kirst But totally who agree who runs without a dog? Just not right!

Kirst, can i get you to clip Char's nails for me? :laugh: I broke the nail clippers last night and i think they could do with a bit of a clip. If you dont mind of course! Plus she hates me doing them for her. I can do anything else but that just scares me! Anyone else can do them but when its me she hates it.

Camera battery all charged up and ready to take millions of pics at kepala!!

Sorry guys Kosmo has a bout of 'the runs' so we will have to wait until next month. Looks like a great day for you all so enjoy it.

We were wondering where you got to....I hope Kosmo is feeling better soon, and I hope you can make it another time. :confused:

Evolving- say hi to Echo for me and the girls...lol

Just wanted to log on and say thanks everyone for another great day at Kepala! And what a beautiful day we got for it too!!

It was lovely to meet some new faces, and see some not-so-regular people return! We hope you can make it again soon!!

My girls are buggered, as am I....

I'll start a pics thread in the Photos section for those of you who have taken pics (i only have a couple of very average pics of my girls). I can't wait to see what you guys with all your cool cameras captured today!!

:confused:

Hi Guys

Dex and I had another great day.

Although both exhausted, haven't heard a peep (or should that be wooof) from Dexter since we got home and I have had a little snooze myself.

I didn't even get my camera out today but looks like there are lots of great photos again - thanks all you camera buffs :rofl:

Can't wait till next time already :cheer:

:rofl: @ Kirst But totally who agree who runs without a dog? Just not right!

Kirst, can i get you to clip Char's nails for me? :cheer: I broke the nail clippers last night and i think they could do with a bit of a clip. If you dont mind of course! Plus she hates me doing them for her. I can do anything else but that just scares me! Anyone else can do them but when its me she hates it.

Camera battery all charged up and ready to take millions of pics at kepala!!

OMG i didnt read this till now!! Im so sorry!! I picked John up from where i groom as well so i could have grabbed the nail clippers on the way :) Can they wait a month and ill do them at the next meet?

SB: Dont even talk to me about directions! :) Lets just hope Pointees doesnt tell everyone how awful my directions really are! :rofl:

Pity Rotties cant come, but hope to see you next time.

:cheer::) Your not bad, I don't know how you got us to yours though! Its still beyond me. :)

It was a great day! Thanks everyone. :rofl: