Look What I Have To Babysit... Sigh....

Beth.

What a gogeous puppy, is she making you cluckly for another one? Lovely photos of the two of them together!

I'm always puppy clucky ;) , but I think it'll just be me and Lot for a while yet!!!! I think owning more then one dog would be HARD WORK!!!!!!!! hehe, lucky Lottie is such a good girl and just takes everything in her stride, and it seems that this little girl will be as well!!! Although I think i've got my next aussie nearly picked out (colour and all), but will be a while off yet ;)

naw!!

I want a working breed to go herding with my buddie have borders and i have been to herding clinics and it is sooo much fun so i think i need a dog of my very own to join in - i said a golden can herd but apparently the judges dissagree hehehe

I thin maybe an aussie is the one for me and these pics arnt helping hahah

i cannot stop looking at those photos! absolutely gorgeous, both dogs :D you lucky duck!

i need a rich uncle --- one that will fund for me property so i too can have an aussie [very much like ella and lottie] :rofl:

i once believed that if i were to have a bigger dog, it would be a border but since being introduced to the aussie...

well, say no more :rofl:

have big fun with the two of them, but it seems to me that your 2nd dog isn't all that far off! why else would you have that lil talk with lottie :o this may tip you over the edge cuz you'll realise the overwhelming benefits to lottie having a doggie live in playmate :rofl:

Hehe, she's such a cutie, and i'm having lots of fun with her!! She's settling into our routine really nicely here - she's such a little character :D

Some photos from yesterday of them cooling off in the yard :rofl:

Lotwater2.jpg

Lotwater-1.jpg

Ellawater.jpg

And some playing...

LotandElla.jpg

LotandElla2.jpg

Aussies are gorgeous pups!

I love the shot of the two together with pup's head tilted. If you really love your girl, you'll buy her a puppy of her very own. :laugh:

i second that motion :)

Hehe - I've already had a stern talk to Lottie telling her this is just short term :o We have two other dogs at our place (I share), but she just LOVES playing with little Ella - I love seeing Aussies play together!!!! Lottie puts up with SOOOO much (i'm very proud of her), Ella always comes running over to me with chunks of Lottie hair in her mouth :( (Its coming out very easily at the moment, hehe)

Aussies are gorgeous pups!

I love the shot of the two together with pup's head tilted. If you really love your girl, you'll buy her a puppy of her very own. :laugh:

i second that motion :)

Hehe - I've already had a stern talk to Lottie telling her this is just short term :( We have two other dogs at our place (I share), but she just LOVES playing with little Ella - I love seeing Aussies play together!!!! Lottie puts up with SOOOO much (i'm very proud of her), Ella always comes running over to me with chunks of Lottie hair in her mouth :) (Its coming out very easily at the moment, hehe)

:o:eek: