Help With Names

TrinaJ

I have chosen the 'LOVE' theme for my litter and I need a few suggestions please.

There are a few names I have chosen that I an not so keen on.

These are what I have to date (I need 10 names)

Love Em N Leave Em - keeping this

A Whole Lotta Love - keeping this

Aint Love Abich - keeping this

Who Loves Ya Baby - keeping this

FOrbidden Love - keeping this

Love N The Limelite

I Love Luci - keeping this

Miss Free Love

The Love Bug - keeping this

Shakespere In Love

Unconditional Love

Puppy Love

Love ona Leash

Love N Kisses

Another breeder is also going to be using the same theme and I have agreed to give her Love u Long time (as the co-owner wants this name for the one he is keepiing).

I am not keen on love me tender, endless love. baby love, addicted to love, love conquers all.

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Thanks

is the other breeder a rotti breeder too trina? you got some pretty ones. was gonna use a love theme for chandra's litter guess i better not now :thumbsup:

Yes she is, her litter is due today :)

The reason I am using the LOVE theme is because Jett's registered name is Willemstadt Elite Love

is the other breeder a rotti breeder too trina? you got some pretty ones. was gonna use a love theme for chandra's litter guess i better not now :thumbsup:

The reason I am using the LOVE theme is because Jett's registered name is Willemstadt Elite Love

hmm i better rethink our litter theme lol. chandra is due on my wedding anniversary hence love. you have come up with some really pretty ones. and some great suggestions from others :laugh: all the best with the other rotti litter smooth whelping vibes heading her way. hope you get ten names you are happy with :rofl:

hmm i better rethink our litter theme lol. chandra is due on my wedding anniversary hence love. you have come up with some really pretty ones. and some great suggestions from others :laugh: all the best with the other rotti litter smooth whelping vibes heading her way. hope you get ten names you are happy with :rofl:

Emery, what about an eternal or togetherness theme.

eg.

Forever in my heart

always by my side

soul mate

truly yours

truly madly deeply

its love with a twist.

eg.

Forever in my heart

always by my side

soul mate

truly yours

truly madly deeply

its love with a twist.

That's a great idea

is the other breeder a rotti breeder too trina? you got some pretty ones. was gonna use a love theme for chandra's litter guess i better not now :)

Yes she is, her litter is due today :laugh:

hmm i better rethink our litter theme lol. chandra is due on my wedding anniversary hence love. you have come up with some really pretty ones. and some great suggestions from others :rofl: all the best with the other rotti litter smooth whelping vibes heading her way. hope you get ten names you are happy with :rofl:

eg.

Forever in my heart

always by my side

soul mate

truly yours

truly madly deeply

its love with a twist.

that is agreat idea thankyou i will start thinking of names :eek: will see what i had for love for you trina :eek: thankyou pixie meg :thumbsup:

i had a tzu litter where i used the LOVE theme

some of the names i had were

Touched By Love

Love And Kisses

PS I Love You

Love My Way

Love Me My Way

Just Say You Love Me

I also had a few pet people that wanted to pick their pups nave so i just used the word LOVE in front of the name the name they wanted EG LOVE mr Sparkles