Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you say underwood, but if its the underwood road dog park that is meant, its not at underwood, lol, if its the underwood road dog park its Underwood Park, on Underwood road at Priestdale.

If you mean the actual suburb of underwood there is a dog park in underwood called Camelot park on camelot road

well you say underwood, but if its the underwood road dog park that is meant, its not at underwood, lol, if its the underwood road dog park its Underwood Park, on Underwood road at Priestdale.

If you mean the actual suburb of underwood there is a dog park in underwood called Camelot park on camelot road

I was meaning the Underwood suggested above lol

Ok

Meet: Rochedale South Park, Underwood Road, Priestdale

Time: 3pm

Day: 7 November

we have 3 pple and 4 dogs so far

we have a maybe 4th person

Thanks Dandy, Ive been away for a few days

Anyone else interested? who is bringing food? as said Ill bring donuts

I think I should be alright to come even if OH can't come with me. Took puppy to the dog park this afternoon for his first meeting of other dogs, other than the in laws GR. He seemed to love every single other dog there, big or small.

Meet: Rochedale South Park, Underwood Road, Priestdale

Time: 3pm

Day: 7 November

we have 4 pple and 6 dogs so far

we have a maybe 4th person and a 7th dog

we have donouts and potato chips

do we want some wine, or cruisers? or would pple prefer soft drink?

Edited by dandybrush

also i can get there early and sus out any free fields we could maybe set up in instead of braving the actual dog park, that is if everyone is confident their dogs wont run away :laugh: maybe we could wander through some forest too (although im happy to hang around the park if thats what everyone wants to do, im just throwing out ideas)

Edited by dandybrush

also i can get there early and sus out any free fields we could maybe set up in instead of braving the actual dog park, that is if everyone is confident their dogs wont run away :laugh: maybe we could wander through some forest too (although im happy to hang around the park if thats what everyone wants to do, im just throwing out ideas)

With two dogs to keep an eye on Id rather be fenced in lol, I guess i could keep one on lead and let the other run though

RE drinks I just like soft drink or water, not a real big drinker and Im teeny so Id rather not risk a DUI charge on the way home lol

I will be happy to bring softdrink supplies :laugh: Will try and think of a few other things as well.

Hehe sorry i was supposed to say 3 dogs but will only bring 2. We will bring the amstaff and the whippet puppy along.

I also prefer softdrink as I dont drink.