• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay another 2 pple

if i have counted right we are now at

6 pple and 7 dogs :p

yes it is still on joanne

I'm a maybe - me and 2 Ridgebacks.... Warning - Bakari has no recall and Meisha has selective hearing around other dogs so park is better for me!

Edited by Miss Monster

Just an idea for you guys that meet up, on the northside there is a fenced dog park with a river running along the back that they can swim in at petrie. its in the sweeney reserve. its stella's favourite place in the whole world. its quite a good size for a dog park. i prefer it to kroll gardens in redcliffe.

unfortunately, i think stella just did her cruciate ligamate. going to vet tomorrow so might be a while before we go there again :)

Goldengirl It was nice to meet you :D

You too!!

Sorry guys I didn't make it.... the weekends just get away from me ;)
i forgot about this

So did everyone else lol, I sat there alone for about 40 mins before leaving to check out another park to see if I had the wrong place, on driving back past I saw Dandys dog running around so stopped again lol

Just an idea for you guys that meet up, on the northside there is a fenced dog park with a river running along the back that they can swim in at petrie. its in the sweeney reserve. its stella's favourite place in the whole world. its quite a good size for a dog park. i prefer it to kroll gardens in redcliffe.

unfortunately, i think stella just did her cruciate ligamate. going to vet tomorrow so might be a while before we go there again ;)

Sounds good, the next one will be at Nudgee unless everyone wants to try this park first, if anyone prefers Petrie holler, otherwise that will be Feb

Dammit!! I ALWAYS miss these and see the thread 2 days after the meeting was scheduled! ;)

I will keep an eye for the next one ;)

Next one is December 5th Northside

• 2 weeks later...

Won't be able to make this next meet either as it is my sister's baby shower. The following one is due for the 2nd January. Should we change this to the 9th??? Not sure how many will turn up the day after New Years?

Only just noticed that GG had written all the dates down for next year. I shall put them into my new diary so I have some idea with my work shifts as to which ones I'll be able to make.

Hi everyone, I don't normally make it to any meets but am hoping to change that in the new year when I get myself more organised.

I hang out in the rescue threads and Australian Working Dog Rescue are having a BBQ ont he day of your next meet - 5/12, at Clayfield. I thought I'd point it out in case you want to kill two birds with one stone - enjoy a sausage sizzle and have a meet up? Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...p;#entry4975510