Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that's the really massive park there. If so, OH and I went there with his parents GR once. His parents go there with her all the time. The place is HUGE! Lots of shady spots scattered around and some tables and chairs etc. We might be interested, OH and I should both have that weekend off, but it's not too long after Kyojin's due to be desexed so it might be too early for him.

Kroll Gardens is massive, but the last few times I've been there it has been full of rather feral dogs. I haven't been in ages though so no idea what it's like now.

Nudgee Beach is ok too... can have the same problem though :D

I am definitely in for this one. Will also bring Phoenix on a long lead and see how we go.

Re: Nudgee beach contamination maybe we say it will either be Nudgee or Kroll and then as we come closer to the date check on the net or if someone lives close have them check the beach and see what is like and then give a definite location? They aren't that far from each other so shouldn't matter either way.

I am definitely in for this one. Will also bring Phoenix on a long lead and see how we go.

Re: Nudgee beach contamination maybe we say it will either be Nudgee or Kroll and then as we come closer to the date check on the net or if someone lives close have them check the beach and see what is like and then give a definite location? They aren't that far from each other so shouldn't matter either way.

yeah I think we will decide for sure closer to the day, I had been hearing about this so Ill try and keep an eye on it all, I live by Strathpine I can check it out prior if I have to, but does someone live closer that can check?

yeah I think we will decide for sure closer to the day, I had been hearing about this so Ill try and keep an eye on it all, I live by Strathpine I can check it out prior if I have to, but does someone live closer that can check?

Sorry I am on the Southside otherwise would be happy to.

im southside, so prob not the closest to check

i have a 5 m leash if anyone wants to borrow it too, but hopefully we will all be too exciting and the doggies will wanna stay with us :D

Haha thats what I am hoping + Phoenix is super food motivated so I will take some good treats for her as well. Maybe just bring it in case :thumbsup:

underwood park is also near daisy hill forest if we wanted to take our dogs for a walk bush as well, is always an option

watch daisy hill forest i took my dogs in there a few weeks ago for a 15 minute walk and came back with a paralysis tick on my maltese :thumbsup:

I too will have a new puppy in 2 weeks so will see which ones I can come too.

I like Nudgee beach even though I live in Logan.