Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be able to make the other meet, but Im happy to give this one a miss if people would prefer to go there for a meet up

I actually have a Tupperware announcement party on that morning at Kallangur if anyone wants to come along, Ill do a thread to invite everyone :rofl:

I should be good for the 2nd January. OH has the day off work and I'm only working til 3pm, which should be fine since it's a Southside meet.

Who else is free on the 2nd??

I should be right for the second...or would people prefer to make this one the following weekend?

I'm working until 3, but it's a Southside meet so I'll come straight there. I'll see if I can convince OH to drive me to work that day and pick me up so we can go straight to the meet. Which park do we want for this one???

I don't know if it would suit people, but there's a dog park right near my house that is always empty. I've never seen more than 2 dogs there, and only because they were from the same owner :laugh: It's small, but I don't know, could be good because it would mean we'd probably have the place to ourselves?

Otherwise, I'm not too sure. There's another one I like at Moorooka, but there's normally about another 40 dogs there on a Sunday arvo.

Um I'll just find out the name, it's literally around the corner from me. It's very basic, just a yard for the dogs to play in. But I thought it might be good so that we don't have to worry about randoms and their dogs. It's on Marnham Street, Acacia Ridge.