Website With Wrong Details

Dogsfevr

Hi all,

This was posted on Facebook & i suggest anyone who advertises on DOL check it out.

They have placed the wrong kennel names with the wrong people & breeds ,very poor taste is all i can say

Link removed by Troy as it appears to be fixed now.

Edited by Troy
Remove link

They say that bad advertising is better than no advertising - but in this case - I'm glad I'm not there.. :rofl:

You still may be AmandaJ - I found my full name put to somebody else's profile (nothing to do with me at all) and stuff I have written on my dogzonline website given to somebody I have never heard of. I've emailed and complained - be interesting to see if they actually do anything about it or even reply.

They say that bad advertising is better than no advertising - but in this case - I'm glad I'm not there.. :rofl:

You still may be AmandaJ - I found my full name put to somebody else's profile (nothing to do with me at all) and stuff I have written on my dogzonline website given to somebody I have never heard of. I've emailed and complained - be interesting to see if they actually do anything about it or even reply.

NO...Please no....

At least it makes me laugh... :rofl:

I've let the other Beardie people know- will be interesting to see who takes notice...

Actually it has just occurred to me that if someone rang the person ie me wanting a Gordon setter I would put them off saying no I breed cavs. Then the caller would get miffed and may give up.

Thus people would stop inquiring and pups would not be sold. So maybe its a scam.

OH jeez, my information is on there too with someone elses name (no one with pyreneans that is for sure!). Bad enough I noticed they also credit me with breed information I didnt write. I DID try to help them some time ago by providing them with a breed profile after noticing their breed profile said that Pyreneans don't bark among other things (you have GOT to be kidding!!). But what they put up bears absolutely no resemblance to what I provided. I have just written them a nastygram asking them to remove the listing and my name from their breed profile. Lets see if they get it right this time.

I must be doing something wrong cause all i can do is get on to the homepage. Download a couple of random breeds but the google ads on the left take up most of the page. I cant downoad any Bulldog or Bullmastiff breeders or anything else really.

Need to scroll down.

I have scrolled and scrolled and scrolled until I could scroll no more.

:laugh: