Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

this is interesting.

I inquired (via email) about this product a few months ago.

I got the general feeling that they couldn't really be bothered.

They said it would cost them too much to send me a sample and that they said that really they only supplied people who would buy a whole pallet at a time.

I sent another email asking a couple more questions and never got a reply :(

Hi I am the rep for central NSW/ACT. I don`t only supply people who will buy a whole pallet. I do offer breeders and people in more remote areas if they want to get a pallet with their friends they can get substantial discounts. I deliver to all of Sydney and surrounding areas and can arrange deliveries from Newcaste to Canberra or collection from shows as advertised on my website or from my place in Picton NSW. I answer all my emails so if you haven`t gotten a reply there has been a problem. Please send me a PM and I will make sure you get your sample and anser any questions you may have. Kel.

thanks for getting back to me.

It is possible the hotmail account is to blame. It wouldn't be the first time unfortunately!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all

Stolzseinrotts l have PM'd you

Everyone waiting on samples that have contact me they are in the post as of tonight,

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments

Regards

Sherel

Can the Vic Rep contact me as it seems I have sent an email to the wrong address requesting some samples.

Hi all

Everyone waiting on samples that have contact me they are in the post as of tonight,

Regards

Sherel

Sherel,

Is there any further information on the availability in SA?

Hi Piper

Yes we have some lovely people in Angaston about to recieve Black Hawk Holistic, Their names are Marilyn & Roddy Thorn they show Fox Terriers l am sure they will be happy to help you out, if distance is a problem they do show so maybe can arrange other options, their contact phone number is 85653286. We also have a possibility of another supplier closer to Adelaide itself approx !/2 hour, they are currently trialling their dogs will know more soon. Let me know if these are good options for you

Regards

Sherel

Hi all

Regards

Sherel

Sherel,

Is there any further information on the availability in SA?

Well .. pleased to report my itchy Shih Tzu hasn't reacted to this food. The dogs poos even seem a touch better that from when they were on a 'super premium' kibble. Will keep feeding it to my lot, even the cats are doing well!

We're about to get our second delivery of 40 kgs of Black Hawk, and the dogs absolutely love it. So much that I use it as training treats too. I am so happy I've found such a top quality food at such a reasonable price.

My dogs are doing well on this. Been on it for over a month now.

I pick up a 10kg (kindly split by the distributor :rofl:) bag for Howie tomorrow. :(

And a 20kg bag for my boys! :rofl:

And my delivery fee is only $25 :)

:rofl:

So you really don't want me take those photo's of Howie then? ;)

Guest belgian.blue
We're about to get our second delivery of 40 kgs of Black Hawk, and the dogs absolutely love it. So much that I use it as training treats too. I am so happy I've found such a top quality food at such a reasonable price.

I agree. My two are on it 100% now and they get it scattered across the patio when I leave for work. They love it!!! I'm very tempted to see if the Perth dist can supply me a small bag of the feline food. My cat likes the dog one hehe.

Defiantly set on a dry food for good now :)

Going to try and switch my mums Pointer over, she's on EP but her coat isn't shiny and she sheds big time.

Poodlecrazy,

This is what was written a couple if pages ago-

Yes we have some lovely people in Angaston about to recieve Black Hawk Holistic, Their names are Marilyn & Roddy Thorn they show Fox Terriers l am sure they will be happy to help you out, if distance is a problem they do show so maybe can arrange other options, their contact phone number is 85653286. We also have a possibility of another supplier closer to Adelaide itself approx !/2 hour, they are currently trialling their dogs will know more soon. Let me know if these are good options for you

Regards

Sherel

Edited by piper