I :love:bindi~boo

Jed

I have a Cavalier pup in foster care at the moment - would you like to see pics of her too? She is very pretty... almost as pretty as Georgea... almost... she's definitely not as well bred...

T.

I would love to see pics of your cavy pup. Did you say foster??? :D

Thank you everyone, for your lovely comments :cry:

Edited by I ♥ Bindi~Boo

Yes - Willow is a rescue foster puppy - and she has 2 pure beagle fosters sisters as well...

Willow was a surrender (I don't ask why any more - people are crazy), and the beagles were born in rescue from a dog rescued in a puppy farm evacuation.

The scruffy dog is also a foster...

30-10-2010-beaglesncav062.jpg

28-10-2010-beaglesncav202.jpg

28-10-2010-beaglesncav063.jpg

30-10-2010-zoenbeaglesncav097.jpg

30-10-2010-zoenbeaglesncav054.jpg

T.

Bindi.....I think Georgea needs a sister.....

don't kill me !!

fifi

Don't think that that idea did not cross my mind, when I heard about Willow, then when I saw her, well lets just say my heart pinged a little. :laugh:

But from reading about Willow in the rescue thread. I would be at the bottom of a LONG line in would be people wanting to adopt the gorgeous Willow. :rofl:

How about a Beagle pup I ♥ Bindi~Boo?? I have a couple of those as fosters too... and they are pure Beagle (no pedigree though - puppy farm mum)...

T.

I have seen pics of the lovely beagles, but as gorgeous as they are, I know my next dog will be a cavalier. :rofl: I am sure those cuties will not last long :laugh:

How about a Beagle pup I ♥ Bindi~Boo?? I have a couple of those as fosters too... and they are pure Beagle (no pedigree though - puppy farm mum)...

T.

:confused: those extremely cute beagle pups keep popping up where ever I go! I seriously need to hide from Tdierikx's posts.......... tells self *cannot possibly get a second dog atm*

T.

:confused: those extremely cute beagle pups keep popping up where ever I go! I seriously need to hide from Tdierikx's posts.......... tells self *cannot possibly get a second dog atm*

Two dogs are twice as much fun and cuddling... I should know - never less than 2 here (currently have 3 pups, 1 adolescent, and 2 adult dogs)

T.