The Great White Shark Of A Cairn!

Missymoo

So I get a call from a past and present puppy buyer (who I talk to all the time) and he tells me both his 2 year old boy Monte and his little girl (1) Chloe (both I bred) are at the vet as he came home to find a 500g dark choc block missing from the kitchen table, only a bit of the PAPER wrap left...

I told him VET NOW...

He did, and got them in...Chloe was fine, she had eaten none of the chocolate (I think the vet made them vomit?) Monte on the other hand is a Great white Shark..the vet found: the chocolate with foil, 2 x blood pads from meat trays, eagg shells, chicken necks (well great!) and a kentucky licence plate :laugh:

OMG This Cairn thinks hes a Labrador!!! (sorry)

Meanwhile on the phone to me poor D was cleaning out his cupboards of anything not 'Montyproof' for when he comes home, lookslike he cant be trusted near rubbish or....anything!!!

Not at all like a Lab :laugh:

If it was a Lab it would have eaten the car. :nahnah:

:rofl:

:cry: ;) ;)

And I thought the wolfie eating my sanding block half an hourr ago was an issue!

Edited by bullyfan

Not at all like a Lab :laugh:

If it was a Lab it would have eaten the car. :nahnah:

:rofl:

:cry: ;) ;)

And I thought the wolfie eating my sanding block half an hourr ago was an issue!

SNAP: my poodle pup ate a sanding block and a sheet of sanding paper yesterday. She will have nice clean teeth (and insides)!!

My cairns have never been thieves, but my old boy has dementia now, and will eat anything!! I dropped a bag of flour one day. Went to get a pan and brush and came back to find him scoffing it down as quickly as he could. There was flour coming out his nose. He also tried to eat a pile of books. I have to be super careful of what is left around now. If it fits in his mouth and can be moved, he WILL eat it.

I have a Dane theif....he now wears a lovely little collar to keep out of the kicthen when we're not home as he can open cupboards :laugh: Mind you that didnt' stop him recently getting a bloackage from a piece of bone.

Why we have dogs, I'll never know!

Not at all like a Lab :p

If it was a Lab it would have eaten the car. :vomit:

:vomit:

:eek::mad :D Big question is, how did the cairn find a car with Kentucky number plates?

One of my terriers ate my prized Oxford Dictionary - Hardcover. Must be a terrier thing!

Edited by raz

SNAP: my poodle pup ate a sanding block and a sheet of sanding paper yesterday. She will have nice clean teeth (and insides)!!

My guys love sanding blocks too. When we were renovating they would carefully tiptoe around open tins of paint and power tools but you couldn't trust them within a mile of a sanding block.

Hope the shark Cairn is none the worse for his appetite

Edited by Diva

How my staffy girl made it to 3 is a miracle. She likes the regular items like the stuffing from pillows and doonas and my ear plugs but she has eaten a whole pack of contraceptive pills, a 6 month supply of heartworm/worm tabs, some anti depressants, several cd's and dvd's and parts of their cases, parts from a wire basket, a mobile phone, jars and jars of vaseline, numerous tubes of lip balm, loads of tissues (mainly used) anything with plastic on it stupidly left outside the back door (think handles of washing baskets) and one of those energy saving light bulbs. My vet is horrified. I'm horrified. The dog doesn't seem to care and so far it has all safely come out one end or the other. She is of course a lot better now and my house is like fort knox. Whenever she is too quiet we always run and check and usually she has something in her mouth - it's where she puts everything she can find.

well Monty is back home and clearly peeved at D for putting him through that! :D

I believe the cupboards and pantry have child locks on now!!! LOL

What a naughty boy!! (I reckon it was this litter that had a massive naughty streat as the bitch I keep in touch with as well is soooo naughty too!) Luckily his other Cairn Chloe is an angel :)

There is a show on Foxtel called something like My dog ate what...

The things dogs eat on there are unbelievable, one dog ate an envelope with 800 worth of dollar bills in it and started vomiting up dollar notes like an atm. They gave it an injection and recovered the full amount!

There was a British Bulldog that was mildly ill in a family with triplet sons. They did an x-ray, opened him up and discovered 30 rubber pacifiers inside him!!! Apparently they now count up all pacifiers every night to make sure none are missing.

Heard a scary story when I was at the vet from a customer who was paying the same time as me. She said her dog ate a tampon and the string basically dissected its intestines. Cost her $7,900 and the dog nearly died. :D

My friends staffords have eaten both their leather collars and a bra.

There is a lab up the park that has eaten over 20 nappies. Cannot understand why after the first time the owners are not more careful.

Edited by Quickasyoucan