Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lovemesideways

awww....he wubs you!!!! :rofl:

My cats brought in a mouse a bit back....I saw it on the floor, and wondered why two dogs & three cats were all sitting around looking at it....how odd....so I saw it was still moving & went to pick it up...then I realised it was moving because it was full of maggots.....too gross even for my garbage guts staffy!!!

My oldest friend's Lab X was brilliant at bringing back 'long dead' animals. They lived on acreage and she would find all manner of goodies to bring home.

3 days in a row she left a long dead chook on the back mat. They never discovered whose chooks had died and why they were accessible to their dog?

The only problem is that my friend's OH has a really dodgy tummy when it comes to gross things. :thumbsup: One whiff, one look and that would be it.... :rasberry:

Edited by Tim'sMum

ok, that makes the fairly nasty poo we cleaned up from the bedroom doorway this morning seem a rather pleasant surprise.

(poor fellow got caught short, missed the carpet though bless him)

I can beat that one LOL

Merlin had a poo stuck to him yesterday morning that required scissors to cut if off him and it was squishy :thumbsup: