Sa’s Inaugural Finnish Lapphund & Friends Picnic And Walk

Finnesse

SA’s Inaugural Finnish Lapphund & Friends Picnic and Walk

This is an open invitation to all Lappie owners, prospective owners and admirers to join us for a fun outing. You are most welcome to pass on this information to those

you know who may also be interested.

When: Sunday 21st November 2010 at 11:30AM

Where: We will meet at Rymill Park, on the corner of Dequetteville Tce & Bartels Road

Facilities: You'll find large shady trees, a rose garden, toilets, a playground and a kiosk that apparently serves great coffee.

What to bring: Your Finnish Lappie/s on lead. Water for your dog and drinks for yourself, your own picnic food and a picnic table, chairs, rug.

What to expect: An enjoyable family day out with your dog/s and a leisurely walk.

It should be a great day and will be lovely to see so many Finnish Lapphunds in one place at one time. I believe there may be around twenty living in SA so it will be nice to see how many we can get out.

See you there!

Edited by Tobster

Will we get Earl's special Lappie grooming product ?

Not this time - he may dehydrate trying to drool on all of those Lappies :laugh: Plus I want to cuddle Lappies without a big drooly Bloodhound trying to get in on the act *L*

So - unless anyone really wants him there I will leave him - and his drool - at home :laugh:

You have to do this a month after I leave the state??? I have not met a Lappie in real life yet and am bursting to get some lappie cuddles :grimace:

Awww sorry :rofl: Hopefully you get to meet some in Qld, there are a fair few up that way and some Breeders not far from you :love:

Will we get Earl's special Lappie grooming product ?

Not this time - he may dehydrate trying to drool on all of those Lappies :D Plus I want to cuddle Lappies without a big drooly Bloodhound trying to get in on the act *L*

So - unless anyone really wants him there I will leave him - and his drool - at home :love:

We look forward to seeing you and Shannon there :grimace: and you are right it will be a lot easier to get Lappie cuddles and talk to Lappie owners that way :D Not that I don't adore Earl and his DROOL :rofl:

Edited by Tobster

You have to do this a month after I leave the state??? I have not met a Lappie in real life yet and am bursting to get some lappie cuddles :grimace:

You can have Luuka cuddles in December BM! She and I will be floating around on the 21st and 22nd.

Can't wait

The honorary Lapphund will be there

Still unsure about parking though.

I hate driving in the CBD

:laugh:

If you can get to the DOL meets ok you will be fine EtH, it's not much further :rofl:

There is parking on Bartels Rd and we are aiming to park there :(

Thanks to all the lappie people for welcoming a non-lappie owner in - had a ball - the dogs were all gorgeous and so well behaved - Shannon is still disappointed we didn't smuggle one out with us - but she will have to wait till the time is right :rofl: