Sending Your Bitch To A Stud Equals Prostitution!

Paptacular!

My older sister (who lives in another state and who I rarely speak to in person, thank god for that) seems to have this notion in her head that if you send your bitch to be mated by a stud dog, it's prostitution.

And because it's illegal for humans, shouldn't it be illegal for dogs?

I've said to her its completely different, but her comment back was 'but you are still exchanging money for sex, how is that different?'

Living sperm donor. That's not illegal as far as I know. :)

It would be kind of funny if she weren't so pig headed and has a way of arguing her point in a way that makes me feel like crap.

Hahaha - That's pretty funny.

There must be alot of 'pimps' out there. Do breeders have a spiel to sell your prostitues (sorry, dogs) to prospective customers? Are there different prices for different 'services' :) .

Edit - spelling

Edited by dobesrock

good grief! I was of the understanding that prositution was NOT illegal in all states of Oz. Maybe I'm wrong on that. And I don't think dogs would give a toss either way. They sniff groins and that isn't polite behaviour either.

anyway, what's the alternative? Casual mating would equal a lot of floozy bitches and slack boys everywhere, wouldn't it? :)

Maybe it's one way of controlling too many dogs around the place - no breeding at all? :)

Oh noes I condone Polygamy!!

If you own the dog and bitch is it then no longer prostitution as no money has exchanged hands???????

Some people really make me wonder!!!!

I can understand the avergae person thinking we a re a little nuts spending lots of money to import semen or fly a dog to another country, but paying a stud fee is prostitution???????

Not sure if it's legal or not but Kalgoorlies Hay street is rather notorious :laugh:

My older sister (who lives in another state and who I rarely speak to in person, thank god for that)

*stuff*

It would be kind of funny if she weren't so pig headed and has a way of arguing her point in a way that makes me feel like crap.

:eek: Sorry to laugh. If you'd like another sister, I have one free to good (??) home :o

You wouldn't last a day before swapping back :)

I actally had a similar conversation with my very well educated friend. She's currently doing her PhD in anthropology. Although she didn't bring up prostitution, but thought that my dog should choose her own mate. Said she'd love a puppy from my dog, but only if it was a crossbreed. Her reasoning? Not hybrid vigour, but free love!!!!