Litters Due In January 2011

Rottsup

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had the babies last night.

Who would have guess we would have 6 bitches in a row ALL Black/White then 1 Dog also Black/White then a Liver/White bitch and 1 final Black/White Bitch

Total - 9 pups

8 bitches

1 dog

Rae

ETA: sadly the little boy passed away an hour ago :'( We think from some type of bowel obstruction. This is the 1st time since breeding that I have had a living baby pass on. God but it hurts

Run free sweet boy...... :laugh:

Edited by Hotwyr

Had the babies last night.

Who would have guess we would have 6 bitches in a row ALL Black/White then 1 Dog also Black/White then a Liver/White bitch and 1 final Black/White Bitch

Total - 9 pups

8 bitches

1 dog

Rae

ETA: sadly the little boy passed away an hour ago :'( We think from some type of bowel obstruction. This is the 1st time since breeding that I have had a living baby pass on. God but it hurts

Run free sweet boy...... :thumbsup:

I am so sorry for your loss. It does hurt a lot and sometimes is hard to understand. I am sure everything will go well from now on.

Thanks guys,

it was really sad :'(

spent most of the weekend blubbering

Wish it was 8 males to choose from SH..... I really needed a boy. Wyatt is 7 now - even tho he is still winning groups and breed it's time I got a new boy.....

sigh......

Dewclaws got done today at the vets. One bled quite a bit but seems to have settled now.

They were given bandages but fell off fairly quickly. On the way home in their basket they were crawling all over each other so got blood all over each other. :banghead:

Nothing a facewasher bath didn't fix.

ETA - Looks like the bleeder reopened the wound on her bedding. Got her wearing cotton wool booties now to keep some pressure on.

Edited by Paptacular!

Ok, so the bleeder never really stopped. The vet who did it is an hour round trip, luckily the vet around the corner is seeing her.

She has to go for a light GA and stitch. ;) Considering forwarding the bill to the original vet!!

When they bought the pups out they said the bandages dropped off but 'that's ok, they've stopped bleeding anyway'. :laugh:

Ok, so the bleeder never really stopped. The vet who did it is an hour round trip, luckily the vet around the corner is seeing her.

She has to go for a light GA and stitch. ;) Considering forwarding the bill to the original vet!!

When they bought the pups out they said the bandages dropped off but 'that's ok, they've stopped bleeding anyway'. :laugh:

What no condies. ;) ;)

What no condies. ;) ;)

Apparently not. This surgery was recommended by 2 people as well.

And now my mother is making me feel like a butcher for doing something that normally gets done.

Ok,

It just smells funny thats all. It needs to smell the same as the others so you could try rubbing it in the other pups...

then try taking all the other pups off her and popping the op pup on her.

I know it's hard but keep trying and don't stress 'cause if you are Portia will be too.