Zoe

Raelene

Raelene, I don't usually cry when commenting in Rainbow Bridge thread, but tonight the tears are flowing.

Zoe looked like she was put on this earth in order to help others. I wish I had met her - elderly Staffies have a special place in my heart.

Run free Zoe... :wave:

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and kind words. The house seems so empty without Zoe, for such a quiet and dear dog, she really did fill the home and was never far from you, even in this last year as she bravely fought her tumour. Even this past week, she always met me each afternoon with a wagging tail on coming home from work.

She sure was one of those ultra special dogs, the ones that are no trouble, the ones that give you everything they can.

The dogs here are recovering, surprisingly they didn't even go to sniff her when she'd passed, they looked from a distance and then moved away. Indi seems to be the one who has struggled a little bit, maybe due to her anxiety but each day I think we are all a little more relaxed and recovering.

I think Zoe was on this earth to help others, she did such a lot of giving....

It is very comforting that people can see how special Zoe was. A real darling.

We miss her very much, can't believe such a house full of dogs (8) can feel so empty.

We have fantastic memories of her and she will be remembered this Christmas.

Raelene

• 3 weeks later...