52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Wuffles, great shot, I love the colors and thebrick wall behind just adds something too, nice shot!

Again Helen Love it!

Another snap from me for this week, we were out at the park and I thougth while I had the oppotunity I woud see if I could get a good shot of Bronson. This is what I came up with. I think I like it because it has a kind of softness to it. There was a few others I might make a seperate thread as I did some editing on them a bit out of the ordinary.

5355664711_6dec0f7e03.jpg

Bronson by CLTB, on Flickr

Edited by tlc

Another snap from me for this week, we were out at the park and I thougth while I had the oppotunity I woud see if I could get a good shot of Bronson. This is what I came up with. I think I like it because it has a kind of softness to it. There was a few others I might make a seperate thread as I did some editing on them a bit out of the ordinary.

The colours are great, that blue is one of my favourite colours ever - almost impossible to reproduce in paintings or on the computer - only ever see it in the sky :confused:

DSO, is that flower real? Nice shot.

Thanks tlc :rofl: No it's a fake flower.

Love your shot, Helen :confused:

LL, Lottie looks really proud to be helping out, beautiful shot :rofl:

tlc, love the colours, very bright but you're right it does have that 'softness' to it :confused:

Luuka is so cute, Fran! I just wanna give her a big hug! :laugh:

Looking at Jazz's foot you would think she hasn't seen a bath for a month but she was done just 7 days ago. Filthy little devil!!

5356532538_0ac456e080.jpg

Love Ava's heel position Wuffles, she looks all set to go.

DSO - Jess is such a pretty girl with a flower in her hair.

Helen I am looking forward to seeing how you go with 52 weeks of retro

CM - Love the fancy dressed dogs

Everyone has such great photos but they are the 1s that I can remember to make comments on right now. LOL

Nice shot Annie, did you takd that with your 50mm?

I just realized I was going to do a tribute pic to Bronsons birthday this week which I have once again totally forgotten about. Maybe next week! :confused:

Nice shot Annie, did you takd that with your 50mm?

I just realized I was going to do a tribute pic to Bronsons birthday this week which I have once again totally forgotten about. Maybe next week! :)

30mm - with me standing on a chair - in the front yard - throwing treats in the air :)

Happy Birthday Bronson

30mm - with me standing on a chair - in the front yard - throwing treats in the air :)

The things we do to get the shot :)

Yep - it's hard to get "over the top of" shots with the greys, they are tall and big. Pretty much why I HAD to buy the 30mm - the 50mm just didn't cut it :(

Awww Asti is the cutest, the beach looks deserted no other foot prints!

Thanks tlc! I was lucky with the shot as the tide was coming in and the water had just receded to make it look like there were only Asti's foot prints on the beach :)

Ava looks like she loves you so much in that photo, Wuffles.

Helen, I love that photo of Chazer.

Luuka looks like she's doing "speak no evil", Fran. :)

Cowboy is gorgeous, Annie.

And everyone else, I love your shots, there's so many good ones to comment on!

The wonderful Evolving took my week 2 shot. :)

5356415495_6f5a1e1297.jpg

Halo all wet after a dip in the pool - looks like she might be a water baby like her big sis, Akira.