52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

I will come back and look at pictures tomorrow as our internet is playing up and running reallly slowly. grrrr

Here is week 1 of Jazz. It is a crappy iphone photo as I wanted a summer picture of her. This is her favourite summer past time and using the SLR while managing the hose and keeping an eye out for Piper who likes to bite the nozzle was just going to be too difficult :D

5319618848_daea182b63.jpg

summer fun2 by ricreag, on Flickr

Nice shots guys,

technically the two threads are not the same one is for the ones who want to do the same dog all year (this one) and the other one is for the ones who want to do a different dog each week or other animals.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57610343@N02/

Ok - that should be my flikr account... can someone tell me if that's right? I'm new to Flickr...

If it doesn't work, I have added the photo here. It's not the best quality photo, but the story behind it is cute. I was planning on taking photos of Kuma so had my camera slung over my shoulder. Went outside in search of flufter, when the OH asked if I'd hold the hose so we fill up the water feature... Kuma snuck in and started drinking from the hose... water EVERYWHERE. My focus is off - focus on the hose not the dog, but hey... the more I take the better I get - right??

5325876883_9933579ea9.jpg

W1/52 - Kuma Has A Drink by shibburd, on Flickr

Edited - coz I worked out how to get Flickr to work (yay!)

Edited by KumaAkita