52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Everyone can join whether you have flickr or not. I know a lot of people don't like flickr and that's cool. You can do 52 weeks for your chicken (or other animal) if you really want to - I also don't mind a 52 weeks for all of your pets (for people who have more than 1) or if you do 5 lots of 52 weeks, one for each of your pets.

I'll create another thread for 52 weeks for other pets if you like.

Everyone can join whether you have flickr or not. I know a lot of people don't like flickr and that's cool. You can do 52 weeks for your chicken (or other animal) if you really want to - I also don't mind a 52 weeks for all of your pets (for people who have more than 1) or if you do 5 lots of 52 weeks, one for each of your pets.

I'll create another thread for 52 weeks for other pets if you like.

:rofl:

Thanks whiskedaway & Shell for more explanation think I have my 'xmas brain' around it now just need to make a decision on which one to join

or both :rofl:

I don't have a flickr account etc so like many will post in DOL...

Shell...I'll get back to you today with single dog if I go in this :o

I'd like to join in again this year, hoping it will be a lot more fun than last year as I've chosen Lotus the crazy labrador for the focus, maybe with a side of Chester (that I promised last year, but never followed through with) ... Jamie was really not much fun for me, I'm so glad I did the project as I have some great photos that I wouldn't have if I hadn't, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, she saps me dry :rofl:

Looking forward to seeing what others come up with through the year and I'll add my flickr set link after the first photo if that's alright?

Not a problem! Let me know if you decide you want to do a Frodo one and I'll add you back onto the OP for this thread - you're already on the OP of the other one.

And you will definitely get good photos! I've seen your shots and they're good!

I would LOVE to join in with my girl Lottie - I'm off now to have a check out of the Flickr accounts and see if I can work that out as well :laugh: So excited about this!!!!!!

ETA: Ok, I think i've done this right, but not really sure - i've joined up and have a 'set' for 52 weeks of dogs - is that right?? If it's not, would a lovely DOLer please be able to help me :)

And thanks Shell for organising all of this :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57616405@N07/...57625698263048/

Edited by LuvLottie

I'd like to have another go - I started last year, then my camera died and by the time I got a new one, I'd missed so many weeks I felt it wasn't worth continuing

Not going to change dogs though, Termi will be my model for 2011 :laugh:

I really enjoyed looking at everyone's photos last year so I'd like to give it a try with Kira this year. However I'm going to have to wait another two weeks or so before I can start as my broken arm means I can't hold the camera and focus it at the same time.