52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

OK my first photo. I was going to wait till I groomed Maggie but since it is one a week you will experience the scruffy bear to the sleek seal look :confused:

5315191946_b707d6420c.jpg

#1/52

Edited by MTD

Loving the photos so far :D

MTD - Maggie is such a beautiful girl :love::love:

Love the flying Bob shot, and that shot of Bronson is just gorgeous!!!!!

RavyK - the way Peggie is looking at spot is so cute!! Looks like alot of love there, hehe!!

Well, by going by these photos this year is going to be great with the photos!!!!!

Here's my first photo

1/52 - Lottie loving the sun and green grass!!

Lottiegrass-1.jpg

Puck week 1. I wanted to get a shot of him counter surfing as he does it so much, but generally when I am not in the room. He couldn't understand when I was suggesting he steal the piece of cheese I'd put there.

5315506092_9dd312bd15_z.jpg

I did manage to get a shot but it was dark, and he was quick. :love: I might work on this one a bit more.

5315517930_dc490fe20a_z.jpg

Hi guys,

I just read this whole thread and really would love to learn a bit more about this 52 weeks as i am very interested in starting and uploading pics of my girl Brandy? After reading a bit on a photographers blog.

Starting from now or tomorrow, every week for one dog you take a picture and upload it here (not a fan of flickr either sorry) is that basically it ??

I'm not a pro photographer either but my camera takes some mean pictures (sometimes) ahah

hopefully someone will guide me to the right idea.

ta

Ravs right and it is as easy as it sounds. Some will do fabulous outstanding shots every week, I am just happy if I keep up with the challenge and if I get a good shot occasionally then thats great.

great to see the new faces on here, they are all a happy looking bunch, will be a great year, can tell by the fantastic photos already posted.

Chazer's first week as my new 52 week model, he doesn't like the camera much so I need to be patient, not like Bella who loves the camera. This place is normally open so I took advantage of the fact it was closed for the public holiday. I went all out with the vintage look as it is a rather rustic old place.

5318309681_9f478686d6_z.jpg

Edited by helen

Just wondering - is there going to be another group made on Flickr for this? Or are we adding to last years??

My suggestion is to just add the phtoos to the group from last year but put 2011 in the title of your photos as you post them ... I am the admin of the 2010 group and I tried to look for a way to set up a seperate folder within that group but couldn't find one ......

Nice shot Helen, we will have a similar challenge this year. Bronson is not as compliant as Cooper when it comes to taking photos. I was going to do Lacy as she is a great model but I thought I would give myself more of a challenge!

FD, I just commented on your flickr, Paris looks like a hollywood model in this shot, her coat is just divine!! I am going to love seeing her pics this year.

Can we join?! Willow (GSD) and I would love to do the 52 weeks DOL and facebook - Flickr gives me a headache and makes my laptop run abnormally slow.

I already have week 1 done.

How do our weeks go? Is it say the week ends on a Sunday or something similar?

You can join for sure, the more the merrier.

I started my first week at the 1st which was Saturday I think some are starting the week beginning today 3rd.

Yay! I think I'll just end my weeks on Sundays, Easy peesy!!

Now how do I link my photos from facebook to here? That way I don't have to resize and have teeny photos?