52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

Wow - what stunning dogs we all have ;)

Hopefully I get everyone in here....

Wagsalot - Riley is so gorgeous - Love your week 7 photo :D

Gila - Love that photo :(

Hehe Kickss - aussie's are great, and lots of fun!! Always something making me laugh with Lottie ;) Love your two photos!!! :D

Hehe Clickingmad - Love Lotus in the water, I really enjoy looking at your photos, they are just so great :scared: And Chester is just STUNNING!!! You really capture him so well :D

Love it Piper!! What a gorgeous girl you have!!!

Marlo is just stunning Weibritty - LH's are really beautiful!!!

You know how much I love Ava already Wuffles :laugh: but gorgeous photo of her begging!!!

;) at the Puckster - LOVE IT!!!!! I really enjoy your photos Kirislin!!!!

And Helen - GORGEOUS pic!!! I love the rusty fence!!!! :D Again, your photos are just stunning :D

Hehe, Lovely shots from the river PC - what a gorgeous pair!!!

Great shot Evolving - love little Bobs eye :eek:

Sammys - gorgeous shot!!! I love the editing you've done as well :mad

Gorgeous pic Catherine.b - what a beautiful boy!!!

Here's my week 8 - i'm such a bad owner, how dare I wash my dog ;) Lets just say, Lottie is less then impressed... hehe

Week 8/52

5467379469_e0d652e87f_b.jpg

ETA: I'm being a bit naughty as I like a different picture I took during the week which i'll probably use.....

5473584778_c5226a906e_z.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

Hi all.

I'm loving everyone's photos, I just haven't worked out yet how to add a comment on them! I'll get there ;).

I've been a bit confused with what week we're up to. OMG are we up to week 8??! :) Oops!

This is my pic for week 7. We were having a play day at my friends house with her dogs.

I'd like Tali to be sharper in this pic but.... I'm still working out the settings on camera :).

5470254470_c884a69b92.jpg

#7/52 - Best Buddies at play

Well... I'm still behind! I have photos on my camera to edit... but wow... I'll get there! Then I'm going to miss a few weeks because we'll be on holidays (Yay!!)

But while I'm here:

katalily - love your furkids in full flight! Look at all that coat!

SammieS - Asti is soooooo cute!

LL - Lottie does not look impressed ;) you bad dog mamma!

Kirislin - Puck and Tag look so ferocious at play! Teeth!!

Catherine - I love the intensity in Macca's face 'ball... I haz ball...'

Evolving - Bob's awesome - he has some truely classic facial expressions

Poocow - Moo's face is so cute! 'ok, so I'm here, and really wet, what next?'

Helen - nice shot! cool fence... hmmm, may poach an idea :D

Kirislin - w7 of Puck - wow... that's a whole lotta tongue!

Wuffles - aaahh, Miss Ava. I can't resist that face :)

Weibritty - Marlo is :wave: stunning.

Piper - Jess in hot pursuit of the ball... awesome. Kuma's a ball chaser, he's got one with the rope tugs on it - Loves it !

CM - Lotus and Chesters fun day out at Kepala looked like a hoot (well, maybe Chester wasn't too sure :)) Wish we had a Kepala!

Kickss - Cute! Gooooo Team!

Gila - Spence looks awesome in your shot... again, something I may have to pinch!

Wags - I love Riley... he is always sooooo shiny!

LL - Your w7 of Lottie is great! Soooo cute

Fiona - w7 of Mortie, his eyes are great! out of the focal point, but still standing out so much

MTD - aaawwwww... that's going to be the hardest part of our holidays! Packing up Kuma's stuff for his trip to the kennel :D

Ok, think I'm caught up... sorry if I missed anyone. This is great fun! :) for sticking it out

Hi all.

I'm loving everyone's photos, I just haven't worked out yet how to add a comment on them! I'll get there :love:.

I've been a bit confused with what week we're up to. OMG are we up to week 8??! :thumbsup: Oops!

This is my pic for week 7. We were having a play day at my friends house with her dogs.

I'd like Tali to be sharper in this pic but.... I'm still working out the settings on camera :eek:.

5470254470_c884a69b92.jpg

#7/52 - Best Buddies at play

Hi. If you want to quote someone like this, just hit the quote button then the reply button and type away.

If you want to just write something click the add reply button or the fast reply button

Love this one too

A few people have mentioned making books from their photos at the end of the year, not sure if it was this year or last year, but I have finished and ordered mine if you want to have a look

http://www.blurb.com/books/2001991

I have seen another couple of books printed by blurb that printed up nicely, not quite momento but a bit cheaper

ETA this was a big job, I am going to start Chazer's book now and add to it through the year so I don't have one big job and the end of the year :-)

Edited by helen

A few people have mentioned making books from their photos at the end of the year, not sure if it was this year or last year, but I have finished and ordered mine if you want to have a look

http://www.blurb.com/books/2001991

Yep, I mentioned wanting to make one for Akira. :thumbsup: Looks fantastic, I will definitely have to do something like that. :eek:

Some fantastic shots!!! I really love the one of Asti, and poor wet Lottie. What a mean mum. :love:

Here's mine for the last two weeks.

Week 7:

5471676009_b549cfddbe.jpg

Week 8:

5472269016_f60ddc6696.jpg

Ok so this week I had a cheating catch up week - I don't want any blanks in my 52 weeks book so here goes:

Week 3 -

5472763608_afd4e5f7a9.jpg

This is a re-creation of this pic I took of Toby when he was a lot younger. :laugh:

Week 6 -

5472769206_c2b8938e40.jpg

I got a tyre jump :laugh: So Toby is having a play :laugh:

Week 7 -

5472181477_7db92edbb5.jpg

I was having a look in the garden bed and Toby just jumped on in :thanks:

Finally Week 8, what the grass looks like in WA - I am so jealous of you guys and your green grass! This is what we have here:

5472772370_d56dfc3335.jpg

ohhh your book <3..

now that's what i could do (if my photo's were even half decent) and i some how had you taking them :provoke: then i would have a beautiful book of memories haha

great idea, Great book Helen, your photos are stunning.

funny thing about all the green grass, it grows really fast and has to be mowed a lot LOL

Anyway, anyone who is planning on a book and knows who they want to print with, I would suggest to add to the book every now and then instead of waiting until the end of the year as it is a huge job, I am starting next years book of Chazer soon. I have already taken the front and back covers and intro (abbey Rd series of photos), I had not planned on doing a book when I started out last year, it was only later in the year I thought I would make one, then didn't start until after the year ended

Glad everyone likes the book. My favorite page is all the little photos at the dog beach, they are just fun personality shots

Edited by helen