Endurance Test 2011 Thread

We've not trained since Wednesday, Jett did herding yesterday, physically and mentally exhausting.

Murve we won't be at the park tomorrow, just going to train around home. Will see you Saturday :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How exciting :)

I am about to send my entries off next week. Still trying to find accomodation for all of us, hopefully we can get that sorted very soon.

Which ET are you entering???

The GSDA of WA It is out only ET trial we have now. So if I miss this one I will have to wait a year to do it again so I am trying hard!!!

We've not trained since Wednesday, Jett did herding yesterday, physically and mentally exhausting.

Murve we won't be at the park tomorrow, just going to train around home. Will see you Saturday :)

Yep cool, wont be able to make it over this week either, we will be doing our training early each morning here around the footy oval & around the lake see you at the Park on Sat :D Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed?? or half asleep :rofl:

How exciting :)

I am about to send my entries off next week. Still trying to find accomodation for all of us, hopefully we can get that sorted very soon.

Which ET are you entering???

The GSDA of WA It is out only ET trial we have now. So if I miss this one I will have to wait a year to do it again so I am trying hard!!!

Go Girl :D oh better not forget Lewis :D Good luck :crossfingers:

Edited by murve

Yep it is hard to organise accomodation for all of us AND the two dogs. I am determined!!

We managed to do our biking between showers of rain so I was quite pleased about that! Didn't avoid the wind, but hey can't have everything.

Change of plans for us today, going to give Jett's joints a rest and take her to the dog pool instead for a nice swim... speaking of that I had better get organised and get her into the car, am booked in for 11am *LOL*

My little girl in entered this coming Saturday in her ET.

I wont be running her though, my dad is going to do it for me.

Best of luck to all of those people who have entered their ET's.

Hey RachelleBuck, I gather you have entered Hungarian Viszla Club ET??? :)

we have entered, what breed of dog is your dad runnin for you??

See you there, hope the weather is good for us between now & then so the ground can dry out.

Best of luck for the ET on Saturday RachellBuck, we are entered into that one also :thumbsup:

Well Jett did 30 laps of the dog pool and had a wonderful time getting me soaked :laugh: she loves to lean on me when she is being towel dried, my beautiful girl is a snuggler ;)

Best of luck for the ET on Saturday RachellBuck, we are entered into that one also :thumbsup:

Well Jett did 30 laps of the dog pool and had a wonderful time getting me soaked :laugh: she loves to lean on me when she is being towel dried, my beautiful girl is a snuggler ;)

What Rottie dosen't like to lean in particular when they are wet :laugh: Orlando has picked that habbit up by watching George the gentle giant when we bath him :laugh:

Good luck to those doing their ETs coming up!!!

Soaks and I will be driving 8-odd hours to get to ours. I decided to go to Grafton because she'll come into season a few days before the Sydney one. Typical!

Soaks and I will be driving 8-odd hours to get to ours. I decided to go to Grafton because she'll come into season a few days before the Sydney one. Typical!

Thanks TerraNik :D also good luck to you & Soaks for your ET

Thanks TerraNik :D also good luck to you & Soaks for your ET

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing how you get on!

Good luck and I can fully sympathise, ours is a 15 hour round trip!!!

Good luck and I can fully sympathise, ours is a 15 hour round trip!!!

Youch...

I was going to go down to East Sale to do it again - I loved it there last year, but the timing isn't as good with uni, so Grafton it is... and I save 4 hours of driving.

Edited by TerraNik

Good luck to Rachellbuck, murve, trinaj et al for the Vizsla Club ET.

The grounds at KCC will most likely be very wet and slushy. The forecast for Saturday so far is for a maximum of 13 degrees, partly cloudly, and only a 10% chance of rain. I guess that is a good thing!

Best of luck, hope you all get through, and if you don't, do not despair, there are still entries open for the other ET's this year.

Looking forward to some good news from all.

Best of luck to you too, Terranik for the Grafton ET.

Happy to answer any last minute questions....

M

Good luck to everyone with ET's coming up, can't wait to hear how you all go :thumbsup: . We sent our entries off today for the GSD one next month. Anyone else doing it be sure to say hi, l'll be the lady with the gold cocker spaniel. Any news on when the Canberra ET will be held ?