Endurance Test 2011 Thread

Thx everyone for your support and well wishes for our upcoming ET.

I would like to wish you all luck with your respective ET's and I sympathize with those who have to travel, I only have a 15 minute drive :o

Oh and you will all definately hear if Jett gains her title, I will be squeeling with delight. She is my precious girl and I've enjoyed every single minute of training with her :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks Abbiestar :D are you comming to watch us?? :D

Hi murve,

I would love to come and watch, but unfortunately, clubs being what they are, I do not want to see any of the Vizsla Club people.

I hope you all do really well, and hope to hear news of many new ET titles.

M

Good luck to everyone with ET's coming up, can't wait to hear how you all go :thumbsup: . We sent our entries off today for the GSD one next month. Anyone else doing it be sure to say hi, l'll be the lady with the gold cocker spaniel. Any news on when the Canberra ET will be held ?

Hi Sir Sniffalot,

I'll be there and will look out for you. I'll be the one that looks like a judge :)

Though not sure of the date, I beleive the Canberra ET will be in September.

M

I am so excited that some of us are going to be doing the ET very soon :D

Fingers and paws crossed for all :)

Abbiestar, that is one of the reasons I so want us to get it right the first time, we have to wait a full 12 months for another try!

Abbiestar, that is one of the reasons I so want us to get it right the first time, we have to wait a full 12 months for another try!

Hi OsoSwift,

I know that presently there is only one ET in WA. My friend Jo Washington-King in WA, who has one of my Vizslas, is in the process of establishing and affiliating the Hungarian Vizsla Club of WA. She believes this will occur next year, and one of the planned events is an ET!

So then there will be two ET's in WA.

M

Hi OsoSwift,

I know that presently there is only one ET in WA. My friend Jo Washington-King in WA, who has one of my Vizslas, is in the process of establishing and affiliating the Hungarian Vizsla Club of WA. She believes this will occur next year, and one of the planned events is an ET!

So then there will be two ET's in WA.

M

That is great news :)

Now if only they got the ET going back in Kalgoorlie - that is only an 800km round trip and easily done :)

Hey Trinaj you wont be the only one "sqealing with joy" :laugh: I have a sneaky suspission we all will be "Squealing with Joy" :rofl:

Sorry to hear Abbiestar you will not there to cheer us on, but oh well things happens :(

Hey Trinaj you wont be the only one "sqealing with joy" :laugh: I have a sneaky suspission we all will be "Squealing with Joy" :rofl:

Sorry to hear Abbiestar you will not there to cheer us on, but oh well things happens :(

I will be there in spirit, and will be waiting for results....

Good luck! Hope it is not as wet as it is this morning.

M

hahaha would flying Esperance to Darwin count??? NOt driving but still a long way for a dog show - or two!!

:) Have done that too!

Melbourne to Canberra and back for a dog show (with three dogs), same day, also Melbourne to Sydney for three hours at a show!

Looking back, what madness! :)

M

I will be there in spirit, and will be waiting for results....

Good luck! Hope it is not as wet as it is this morning.

M

we know you will be there in Spirit Abbiestar :D

Just did 8k's, I put the wet gear on, ooh that was fun I think less layers would be better, came back pooped, Orlando of course was happy, he is now playing with the pups :laugh:

Hi Sir Sniffalot,I'll be there and will look out for you. I'll be the one that looks like a judge :)Though not sure of the date, I beleive the Canberra ET will be in September.M

l dont think we'll have any trouble spotting you, anyone else doing this ET. Have finally mastered riding with two hands on the handle bars, starting off holding the lead with one hand but we have it sorted now. Where will they advertise the date for the Canberra ET when it is decided.

Edited by Sir Sniffalot

Well I am most probably going to do the Sydney ET, with the Canberra one as a back up in case the Diva comes into season!!! Currently, struggling to train as I have now picked up a stupid virus.

Hopefully back to training in a few days.

TrinaJ

I am to sick to even take her to the beach. :cry::cry::cry: I can't stop coughing and am on anitibiotics., but as soon as I can I will start again. Just hoping that I can get rid of the virus asap.

Abbiestar, have driven from Sydney to Adelaide to show, as well as Brisbane and Melbourne. You know you are insane when you show dogs. :D