Just Wanted To Share

becandcharch

I had my first night at the Greyhounds the recently. I had never been but a friend invited us so I went along.

I was a bit hesitant at first as I had no idea if the dogs were treated well, if I was going to see any accidents etc. I didnt think I would cope well if I saw a bad stack.

I was basically clueless so I asked a couple of dolers and they said I should go along.

I ended up having such a great night.

I spent a bit of time down by the course just watching the dogs as they did their parade around before their race. This one girl struck me as so beautiful. I watched the guy with her the whole time as he was so different to the others. He cuddled her, whispered in her ear and kept kissing the back of her head. It was gorgeous! And ... she won!

I have since found out his name and see that he is the trainer. I am on a mission to track him down so I can give him a copy :thumbsup:

5376245193_181a05c14c_z.jpg

he will love that Bec. What's his name, he might come to Healesville too.

As to accidents I've seen trainers and owners cry if their dog is injured and I dont believe it's just a meal ticket down the drain as someone once argued with me. Some trainers and owners love their dogs.

Edited by Kirislin

Thanks MTB.

Kirislin, Maybe he's saying 'Hey you know what that bunny said about yo mama?!' :thumbsup:

Thanks Huga, yep it was. The attempt of shooting the moving ones was shameful though! Need a LOT more practice on slighly slower moving objects :D

Edited by becandcharch

Thanks MTB.

Kirislin, Maybe he's saying 'Hey you know what that bunny said about yo mama?!' :thumbsup:

Thanks Huga, yep it was. The attempt of shooting the moving ones was shameful though! Need a LOT more practice on slighly slower moving objects :D

Oh, I suck at moving things.

Nice conversion too, I think it's the same one I've been using a lot. I love that slightly chocolate-y feel, without being OTT sepia.

Huga it's so yummy :D

I actually just bought a bunch of presets from dawn on flickr and Im loving them.

Kirislin there was nothing wrong with the fence it was just me! Just couldnt quite nail the focus :thumbsup:

Thanks Kyliegirl :)

Edited by becandcharch

Huga it's so yummy :D

I actually just bought a bunch of presets from dawn on flickr and Im loving them.

Kirislin there was nothing wrong with the fence it was just me! Just couldnt quite nail the focus :thumbsup:

Thanks Kyliegirl :)

It's hard isn't it. We're having another fun day on Feb 19th if you want some practice. I'm planning on practicing side ons rather than head ons.