2011 Brags Thread

Congrats Ptolomy and Bedazzled on the UDX passes!! :happydance2: I'm bummed that I am usually too busy with my own girls to actually sit and watch one of your UDX rounds!

Well done to RV and Toby on your CCD NFC recall! He did good!!! I do have your video RV, wasn't on the computer at all yesterday and I'm too shattered at the moment after a long day to find the video camera (not sure where I put it!) but will send you your video soon ok!!

Congrats also to TrinaJ on the ET title!! That takes a lot of work and dedication to train, something I'm not sure I will ever get round to doing, even though I'd like to!

Small brags from me for today. Millie got another JD pass, and almost got another today for her title if it wasn't for one lousy knocked bar! Same with AD, she knocked the bar on the spread, costing us her last pass for her AD title.

Ruby also got her first pass in JDX with 3rd place! :)

Edited by RubyStar

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Havent been on the computer all weekend as been to Whyalla competing didnt do too bad having 30 runs :eek: over 2 days with 2 dogs got 16 qualies with some lovely runs with both dogs and boy some horriable runs as well. Gabby was in her first snooker master game and qualied and got a first and Inka was in the same game and came second.

Inka got 3 1st 5 2nd and 1 3rd and young Gabby got 7 1st places.

Huge congratulations Ptolomy and Bedazzledx2 on your udx passes Wow how's the head. Glad you have got things sorted. Gabby will be in this weekend and we still cant do the seekback and now the towels are broked hopefully only with one person scent

Well done to all you happy posters! :D

I don't post normally but I am so happy with one of my dogs today. I was so impressed with her as I know she finds the whole agility thing hard in comps.

Gemma is a chi x foxy and runs pretty hot and cold. There are no half arsed efforts - it is either won't start or goes flat out. She seemed to be going well and flying thru her jumping titles anyway ( harder in agility due to weave nerves :) )

Due to her really shutting down in her last 4?5 starts she hasn't left the start. I have been just asking her over one jump and thats all. I haven't even entered her in another trial now till I see how she feels. So today I was praying she would at least do one jump happily. But she lined up pretty good, flew over the first 3 jumps and so into the weaves - the rest flew. She did the AD course in 40 secs (SCT 70)for 1st.

Small fry to what some dogs can do but I get a real kick out of her running like this! :)

Happy training everyone.

We had a great day yesterday.

Xena was amazing - just dropped two bars (both my fault) in two events and missed gamblers because I accidentally let her do two closing obstacles back to back in the opening.

She did manage to win Open A jumping and Black Jack (21 points in the least amount of time.)

CK had a really good day too. No cards, but ran the best that he ever has at the grounds we were at. (A lot of dogs struggle there because they are so tight.) He even decided he was cool enough to bark at me at the end of his gamblers run. :)

Have a good week everyone!!

Huge congratulations on the UDX passes!!!!

Congratulations also to everyone elses weekend results. Not one of our best weekends of trialing, but Rogan did manage to win Masters Snooker in his Q's. Polo was a new level of feral, again Pairs suited his three obstacle attention span and he got 3rd in SPDX :laugh:

I'm pretty surprised but very excited to announce that today Jess gain the last leg needed for her CDX title! :cheer::happydance2:

Not the best ring work she's ever done, but somehow she got a score of 190 and 2nd place! Soo... onto Utility now, very scary!

Edited by DogSportObsessed

Only a minor brag but Jovi did a 3 minute sit stay in a 'proper' situation at training today :thumbsup:

The most we've ever done was 2 minutes so she got a massive jackpot at the end of it, she looked very pleased with herself as well! :p

Congrats on your pass and title DSO! How exciting :D

Edited by tollersowned

Only a minor brag but Jovi did a 3 minute sit stay in a 'proper' situation at training today :thumbsup:

The most we've ever done was 2 minutes so she got a massive jackpot at the end of it, she looked very pleased with herself as well! :p

Congrats on your pass and title DSO! How exciting :D

OMG tollersowned - I am sending Soggy to you express post - Soggy, sit stay and 3 minutes are never used in the same sentence :rofl:

Well done ;)