2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have to add my brag, Jett passed her ET today, I am so proud of her she did such a wonderful job. I have loved every minute of biking her :D

A huge effort TrinaJ - lots of preparation work beforehand- well done to you and Jett.

I have to ask hows the butt??

A UDX Pass.....A UDX Pass.....A UDX pass.....A UDX pass.....A UDX Pass.....A UDX Pass

Can you tell I am just a LITTLE bit excited??

He was a Happy Boy - Goodonya Scoota :thumbsup:

Jackpots and Champaign are flowing freely today! :rofl::eek:

Congratulations that is fantastic well done Ptolomy and Bedazzled!!!!!!!

Well done again Ptolomy and Bedazzled!!!

Also thanks to you guys (and RS) for your help today.

I actually have a bit of a brag! Toby and I did the CCD NFC class today just to do the recall exercise although not perfect Toby had good focus,came in swift and sat at (a slightly crooked) front.

However the brag part is that Toby is pretty close to what he was confidence and attitude wise before I had the issues in the pack at home. Its not been easy but boy am I relieved that his not scarred permanently . Have been on a high most the day.

Edited by RallyValley

Well done RV and Toby - fantastic stuff - attitude is everything and to have them work in a trial ring just as they do at home is something special and worth bottling :thumbsup:. Congratulations.

He was lovely today...you should be pleased :thumbsup: Fabulous recall :thumbsup:

I actually have a bit of a brag! Toby and I did the CCD NFC class today just to do the recall exercise although not perfect Toby had good focus,came in swift and sat at (a slightly crooked) front.

However the brag part is that Toby is pretty close to what he was confidence and attitude wise before I had the issues in the pack at home. Its not been easy but boy am I relieved that his not scarred permanently . Have been on a high most the day.

Well done RV and Toby - fantastic stuff - attitude is everything and to have them work in a trial ring just as they do at home is something special and worth bottling :thumbsup:. Congratulations.

Thanks Ness :thumbsup: I can sort of imagine now how you felt when Kenz got her first pass! Especially because you had so much more to overcome then Toby :D

He was lovely today...you should be pleased :thumbsup: Fabulous recall :thumbsup:

Thanks Bedazzled :)

OMG :eek::thumbsup: That's awesome Ptolomy!!!! You must be :happydance2:

TrinaJ - great work! My bike finally arrived (has been on order) so we will aim for ET next year.

You will love it!!! The Dali Club of Vic were very well organised and made sure everyone had a great time. I will definately be doing Bandits ET with them next year and Nova's the year after :)

Have to add my brag, Jett passed her ET today, I am so proud of her she did such a wonderful job. I have loved every minute of biking her :D

A huge effort TrinaJ - lots of preparation work beforehand- well done to you and Jett.

I have to ask hows the butt??

Congratulations on your UDX pass...how awesome!!!! I am green with envy, I am too scared to even try CCD *LOL*

Thx,for the congrats :) Butt is fine, had a gel seat and also padded bike shorts under my sweat pants ;)