2011 Brags Thread

Way to go LP and Leo :thumbsup:

Jess got her AD title today :cheer: with 1st place too :D :D

(just one or two silly mistakes in her other runs, so we didn't break the 'one pass per day' theory. Oh well, very very happy with her!)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woo Hoo!!! You'll get there :thumbsup:

Yee Har! That was just the confidence boost we needed!

After countless trials in UD with some 'oh so close' moments (seriously you crazy UD people HOW do you do it?!) I finally had a good trialling day today!

Unfortunately no pass in UD (he didn't do the first box, went and did the seekback again :()

BUT we got a lovely 191 in Open and had a GREAT time in the ring together! It was just the break we needed and I think it did us a world of good! Go Mr LEO! The score got us a tidy 2nd place on a countback, but unfortunately the distracted heelwork that we started with cost us the 1st place and the high in trial!

Ah well, I'm still very happy with the boy today :)

BIG Click and treat Leopuppy.

When you get your first UD pass - we will hear the Champaign corks popping :thumbsup:

:rofl: too true!

I don't know whether it's worse to fail EVERYTHING or to just keep failing one different exercise each time :laugh:

Hmm LP failing everything - hence my decision to retire the mega bitch Ness who can do it all perfectly in training. Then people remind me of the trials where she only failed one exercise or the trial where she missed out on a quallie by 1 bloody point and passed everything :cry:.

Edited by ness

Congratulations to LP and Mr Leo. Dont give up cause it will all fall into place.

Congratulations to DSO and Jess on your win and title (kept that quiet)

I was very busy in that trial had 6 runs with each dog.

At least Gabby's brain was here today only did a jump off see saw and didnt do her entry to the weavers but apart from that she won JDM twice and won ADO twice with some terrific runs.

Inka was a good girl too appart from a couple of wrong jumps and a naughty jump off the see saw

Inka got a second in JDM a first in ADM and a first in JDO very good girls. Next weekend we are off to Whyalla for a weekend of agility trialling

Well done to everyone today!

I have my first brag to enter here- we obtained our last two passes today to get our CCD. I'm over the moon. My girl worked her butt off today (silly errors from me- duh, need to re-learn left from right! :laugh: ) and ended up with two nice scores- both 90.

Well done to everyone today!

I have my first brag to enter here- we obtained our last two passes today to get our CCD. I'm over the moon. My girl worked her butt off today (silly errors from me- duh, need to re-learn left from right! :laugh: ) and ended up with two nice scores- both 90.

Well done Nik on gaining your CCD title..

And also to LP on your lovely Open round score in the pm trial.

Congrats to everyone who did really well in their chosen sports over this weekend

We had a massive day yesterday. 23 runs after a 2 day trial was condensed into 1 day because of a ring clash with the Showies. :(

The 'morning' trial was hard until I realised that Xena was jumping 500, not 550 like she does at ADAA. :hitself:

All up we went OK there though.

Xena - GDX pass, SPDX Pass and third, JDM pass and third.

CK - SPD pass.

We did a bit better in the 'evening' trial.

Xena = GDX pass, SPDX Pass and second, JDM Pass and Third, SDX pass and third. (4 from 5).

CK - JDX pass and first, JDX pass and second, SPD Pass and third (title) and Finally SDX pass. (4 from 6.)

Looking forward to another two trials next weekend - this time they are on different days though. :)

:thumbsup: Lots of congrats for this weekend. Well done DOLers. I've just come back from a couple of days in the north of the island showing and agility trialling. Had a fun time with 9.5 year old Miss Kirra, who was feral, but gave me some lovely runs - although only 1 Q - 2nd place in JDO on one of those funpark rides where you have no real idea what's happening, but just run like crazy. And we had a nice JDM run - but 3 time faults. We had some lovely flowing courses which were totally fun to run - even if I did fall into most of the subtle challenges - and I need someone to keep hitting me over the head and telling me to trust my dog!! :laugh: And Mr Rory got another Dog Challenge/Runner up Best of Breed in the show - 10 points this time, so quite a nice reault.

I was also at the same trial on the Saturday as AD although I didn't have as many runs as he did but it was my newest family member Myf's first trial in the Novice Jumping ring and although there was a few mistakes here and there as well as a love of the tunnel I was very happy with the way she went.

My handling needs a lot of improvement with her as it is very different running a Border Collie to a Staffy which I am finding out real fast hopfully we can only improve from here.

Here is the link to her first run in Novice Jumping

BIG Click and treat Leopuppy.

When you get your first UD pass - we will hear the Champaign corks popping :thumbsup:

:rofl: too true!

I don't know whether it's worse to fail EVERYTHING or to just keep failing one different exercise each time :laugh:

I feel your pain LP!! Am really, really tired of being in the 10 second brain fade giving us a zero department. :) But absolutely hated the fail everything period. All I can say is keep on plugging and I'll have a drink for you up here when it happens cause those of us who are struggling with this blasted UD stuff need to stick togethor. :rofl:

Well done Tassie....lots to be pleased about :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Lots of congrats for this weekend. Well done DOLers. I've just come back from a couple of days in the north of the island showing and agility trialling. Had a fun time with 9.5 year old Miss Kirra, who was feral, but gave me some lovely runs - although only 1 Q - 2nd place in JDO on one of those funpark rides where you have no real idea what's happening, but just run like crazy. And we had a nice JDM run - but 3 time faults. We had some lovely flowing courses which were totally fun to run - even if I did fall into most of the subtle challenges - and I need someone to keep hitting me over the head and telling me to trust my dog!! :laugh: And Mr Rory got another Dog Challenge/Runner up Best of Breed in the show - 10 points this time, so quite a nice reault.

23 runs OMG I need to sit down and pour a drink just thinking about it. I now have visions of you being only half my age - so I can rest easy tonight. Well done you deserve a medal - I am super impressed :thumbsup:

Staffylover well done on your first up runs - you will find you and your handling will be better next time.

Tassie - I love your lifestyle and what you do with your kids. Kirra and Rory certainly had a good weekend. So dare I ask when Rory will hit the agility ring?

RUBYSTAR where are you are your brags ...........

I have a few brags from this morning and this afternoon :cheer:

My morning brag is Millie won CCD in the Obedience Challenge (which is the top 10 scoring dogs from each class from the previous year compete here), and blow me down, she scored a perfect 100 eek1.gif

Millie and Ruby were also in Novice at the Challenge. Ruby got a pass, but I'd rather not talk about Millie's Novice round! Let's just say I pulled her out before I could find out if it would get better. My nerves once again failed us, so I told myself to take a chill pill, told Millie we're going to go out there and have some fun, and we did. She came out firing for her CCD round as a result :D

My afternoon brag is that both my girls got their second CDX pass :cheer: Ruby came 3rd with 189 and Millie came 2nd with 191 :D They both need 1 more pass each and then it's onto UD eek1.gif (might have to actually start training more consistently for that one! :o)

So my girls did me proud today! I think I'll stick around and trial for another day, after almost throwing in the towel after Millie's woeful attempt at Novice this morning :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar