2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our Day yesterday at EKKA :) Was thrilled with Den and his enthusiasm and Confidence in such a big environment but he LOVES IT :D
Only the One Q which is our biggest one yet our ADO TITLE!!! we had a cheer squad on the outside hehehe which made it extra special for us!! 6 years of trialling and I never imagined ever earning an open title cos I SUCK at distance training...

We have been working the weave poles again cos boof hasnt been as good in a ring but he nailed them all 3 runs.. the miss in JDO was bad timing on my account was supposed to cross between 4 and 5 whoops!! But we had a blast and cant wait to do it again :)

Nice runs Smisch! The arena looks very similar to Sydney (tight! :laugh: )

We went herding yesterday at the Border Collie Club of NSW Club trial. I was so happy, Tess got her final pass for her PT title. The sheep were a little flighty but she covered them well and nailed every stop command. No more sheep for her until next year now, at 7 months the HSA is wayyyy to much for her.

My semi adopted new girl did ok too..... nowhere near her best work but still got her final HT pass. :D

Well done Smisch! Your little guy ran so well (and I have add looked super tough with his shaved eyebrow!).

Congrats on your herding work Inevitablue! :cheer:

I can't help but brag after our wonderful day at the Ekka yesterday. It was Lomani's 3rd Ekka and once again she showed that she is only ever at her best when there is a big crowd and plenty of cow poo around. She is so amazing to run there, I just wish that I could run that same dog all year round and not just once a year! She barked from the second she left the startline and ran flat out the entire time. We came home with a Q and 3rd place in JDO and a Q and 5th place in ADO. So close on ADM with a bar and naughty contact on the run home.

It was Bond's first ever Ekka and we were really uncertain as to how he would cope with the environment. He seemed a little stressed at the beginning but as soon as he was on course he was his normal self which was a massive relief. He took out 1st place with a Q in ADO!!!!! So proud of my baby Bear!

Well done smisch!!!!

And well done Nicole! Wow look at Lomani go!!! :D I love to see the speedy little ones!! Very impressive :)

Small brag for me. Ruby got her 3rd JDX pass today and 3rd place :) Millie knocked one bar in her JDX run but other than that she did a very lovely round!! I am most happy because both girls were happy and enthusiastic and running their little hearts out. I had Ruby in JDO and even though we bombed, she was really flying! It doesn't happen often with her, but sometimes she just runs like the wind if there aren't a lot of stops and starts :)

I'm bummed that my videos from today's agility trial seem to have been wiped from my card :( Grrr!!

I finally have a sort of brag..... we did a mock rally trial today and had it been a real trial Toby would have passed :) And if I knew the difference between right and left he would have got 85/100

However.... he was freaked and shut down and not really working well until he got to the third station. There was only one or two stations I thought he worked at his best.

The excuses... he was camped with the show dogs (baby's debut show) and all the hubub plus me being in a rush to get Toby in the rally ring between Zora's show runs (she had to go in the ring 4 times :eek: )...

(My baby Brittany also got 2xBaby of Breed and had lots of kisses with the judges :laugh: )

Edited by RallyValley

Well made the trek to Rockhampton (8 hours with the van) which I will call dedication to the cause bit some may call crazy!!!

It was worth it though cause the pocket rocket got her second leg and that UD title is so close we can taste it!

Pretty happy with my girl tonight

Way to go, RV and Toby!!! We did Rally-O too and Millie would have passed (she just lost a few points for slow response - too damn hot to work my dogs were telling me!), but not far into Ruby's round I asked them not to bother continue scoring. I had to stop, have a game with Ruby to razz her up, then try again. Princess hates the heat :rolleyes:

Congrats Kath and Coco!!!!!!! :cheer: Wow 8 hours driving, but that pass would have made it totally worthwhile!

I need to get my butt into gear and train UD more, but I'm trying to overcome the reluctance to work during the day with any sort of oomph with my two :( Looks like UD for me will be end of 2012 as we won't be ready to enter end of this year when we hit night time trials and I don't want to do UD in the daytime at first if I can help it :o

Well done Kath and Coco - fingers crossed we can get into UD by this time next year - its such a bugger that you have to get through Novice and Open first as I know a certain BC who loves her UD work (well ok she loves all her work but I would love to trial a dog who actually enjoys doing UD rather than one who is very much what is in it for me - or not as the case may be :rofl:).