2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:happydance2::happydance: Go Wuffles and Ava!!! What a lovely way to finish up novice :D

And a big congrats on Kenz's pass, Ness :cheer: :D

Congrats TSD on your pass as well :D

Well - I finally have a small brag as well, we've been having a break from obedience, and focusing on agility, and Lottie got her first ADAA jumping qualie today :cooldance::cheer: I was soooo happy with how she went, and she even managed to get her weaves the first try :D

It was lovely work from Wuffles and Ava; a well deserved win and a lovely score!

Congrats to Ness and Kenz, TSD& Ziggy and Beth and Lottie on such a great assortment of qualies!

Shandy and I also managed to scrape a Novice pass in the same trial as Wuffles and Ava. It wasn't anywhere near as pretty, but considering that 3 weeks ago, I was seriously considering withdrawing from the trial, as I knew I needed to do some serious retraining on her heeling, I was ecstatic to manage a pass in the heeling! And a first pass is just that!

A good weekend for DOL dogs :D . :thumbsup: Rory got a first place in Novice Rally O at our club test - and finished his club 'title'. And I discovered that we need LOTS more distraction proofing in regular obedience particularly :rofl: - but bits of it were nice. :D

Well one Very wet Trial but we had a great time Qs alround for both my boys, Jock was a little put off by the judge in her rain gear and the rain itself but managed a Q and 1st in Elementary Agility, Q and 2nd in Starters jumping the other runs were great we just had a few old dog moments, he's pretty much Deaf now and is still a brat even at 11 lol...

Den just had the one round and he had a blast :) he was a little slow but hey we got what we came for which was another games card.. hoping to get our games title sometime in the future

Had an exciting result at Spring Fair on Saturday - quallie and 1st place in JDX! We had a quallie at Deer Bush in JDX last week that was also a 1st place! (didn't find out til later as I had someone pick it up for me so I didn't stay late with bubs). Am quite impressed with Kaos as I wasn't sure we'd be able to beat the 500 dogs in all heights competition.

Had an exciting result at Spring Fair on Saturday - quallie and 1st place in JDX! We had a quallie at Deer Bush in JDX last week that was also a 1st place! (didn't find out til later as I had someone pick it up for me so I didn't stay late with bubs). Am quite impressed with Kaos as I wasn't sure we'd be able to beat the 500 dogs in all heights competition.

Awesome Kavik :cheer: Well done!!!!!