Hey, I'm New!

AusStar

Hey guys.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey,

I'm a 15 year old female from Australia and I own two amazing dogs,

A Labrador Retriever named Mia and an Australian Shepherd named Sydney.

They're both girls. Mia has just turned 4, and Syd has just turned 2. (:

Australian Shepherds are by far my favourite breed. I want to own a

kennel specializing in only Aussies. (:

Labs would have to be my second favourite, as I live with

three very lovely yellow girls.

I absoloutely love my two girls to death, although Sydney's in season at the moment,

and its a bit gross when she tries to lick me, 'cause I know where that tongue's been..

Sydney's getting into Obedience and Agility, shes really fast and agile, so I know

she'll do great!

Anyway!

I've rambled far too much, I know you all just want pictures, so here they are :D

xl9k6o.jpg

9h0v3c.jpg

Hi Austar, welcome to DOL and I agree Aussies are awesome. Don't forget to check out the WA thread and hopefully you might join us at a DOL meet when the weather cools abit, we have a mixed group including a few labs and could do with another Aussie. I only have the one Aussie and have resisted the tempation to have another as it would have huge paws to fill but may be breeding my girl this year and keeping one. My Aussie girl is currently doing Agility, but a friend runs her for me and we started tracking last year. We also dabble in obedience and K9 Freestyle and she has also done conformation showing successfully in two states although she is now semi retired from that. Most of all she is just my best buddy who has taught me alot and ensured that Aussies will always be my first love. You can see my girl on Youtube under OZPAWFX.

Hey guys.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey,

I'm a 15 year old female from Australia and I own two amazing dogs,

A Labrador Retriever named Mia and an Australian Shepherd named Sydney.

They're both girls. Mia has just turned 4, and Syd has just turned 2. (:

Australian Shepherds are by far my favourite breed. I want to own a

kennel specializing in only Aussies. (:

Labs would have to be my second favourite, as I live with

three very lovely yellow girls.

I absoloutely love my two girls to death, although Sydney's in season at the moment,

and its a bit gross when she tries to lick me, 'cause I know where that tongue's been..

Sydney's getting into Obedience and Agility, shes really fast and agile, so I know

she'll do great!

Anyway!

I've rambled far too much, I know you all just want pictures, so here they are :love:

:laugh:

You're dogs are gorgeous!!!

I am a lab and aussie fan also!

I had an Aussie who passed away earlier this year :heart:

Now I have a black lab puppy.

I would like to have both an Aussie and a lab, but I do find labs a bit easier to manage overall- especially in terms of coat care (live in a tick area and near beaches so lots of swimming).

I love red tri's, i think they are my favourite colour, although my girl was black tri, so I am quite partial to a nicely marked black tri too! The merles are also stunning!