Dogsvic New Website - Appeared Today

d_dambe

Anyone else having trouble finding information or logging in (website won't let me 'Register') on the new website that seems to have appeared since lunchtime today ? Usual 'News' area etc is light on as well as the published schedules...

Trying to track down the Night-of Nights/ Dog of the year forms on the website as well....

Cheers

merryn

It's a new website - and you will require a new password etc in order to log on..

From what I have read, the passwords will be progressively emailed out, but if you need to

get one sooner, contact the office - probably Janet Davidson.

This site is currently Unavailable

Please check back later :laugh:

I had a brief look and then it froze still trying to get the bumps out i assume! looks good though! much more modern and hopefully user friendly! i hope more breeders register and list contacts as it will be a good way to get ped dogs out there!! the old site the litter and breeder listings werent as easy to find

Just had a quick look myself. I noticed the schedules part is not there. As an interstate exhibitor I used to get all my Vic show schedules from the site. Now I suppose if I can't get the schedules I can't go to the shows in Victoria. Their feedback section returns an error and the magazine section didn't bring up the magazine.

Surely these are all areas that should have been tested properly before the site was uploaded. Not rectified after its put up.

I don't have a problem with them not making the gazette public.

I can't see Dogs NSW/SA without being a member, only fair Vic has the same.

In fact you used to have to be a member to view it, when the site broke they made it public.

Just had a squiz, gee you would think after this long the new website would be amazing, the links and things are all over the place and it just looks like sh!t. I hope after all this waiting this is NOT what we're going to have to look at from now on :mad

In fact you used to have to be a member to view it, when the site broke they made it public.

Sway ... SA schedules are available to anyone via their website .. as is Qld , ACT, Tassie and until now Vic.

I think it's a great idea to share the information ..

Sway ... SA schedules are available to anyone via their website .. as is Qld , ACT, Tassie and until now Vic.

There's no login section at all on the SA website. It's annoying for those of us coming from interstate to not be able to find the schedules online - we'll have to rely on others to give us the info we need.

I want to be able to view the whole gazette - litter rego/prefix registered etc more then schedules

I wanna read the Gazette! lol

I sent an email asking for my password as I haven't got it yet and I thought my email was on their database, obviously it's not on their database!

Hopefully tomorrow! I usually always see the gazette online before it come via post!