Ruthlessleather.com Is About To Turn 1!

ruthless

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gosh I can see Dutch and Knuckles in Ruthless collars - are they related ? they almost MUST be he he ...gorgeous dogs

Dutch and Knuckles modeled collars for the website :laugh:

YAY! They're Ruthless stars!

They don't have their own collars yet but you can be sure they will one day.

They aren't related by breed (although both bully breeds) but they're pretty much related by boof!

Gosh I can see Dutch and Knuckles in Ruthless collars - are they related ? they almost MUST be he he ...gorgeous dogs

Dutch and Knuckles modeled collars for the website :laugh:

YAY! They're Ruthless stars!

They don't have their own collars yet but you can be sure they will one day.

They aren't related by breed (although both bully breeds) but they're pretty much related by boof!

Well they are just stunning - and would look almost as good as Sienna in hers (notice how Ruthless made it cunningly to match her eyes)

congratualtions! wonderful products.. i will be ordering a cuff i think .. and considering something for that furry ones.. main prob with the puppers is that they are so hairy i think beautiful collars will not be visible

congrats again ...

Helen

Yay will have to order a collar for Banjo now :D

What time are you doing the draw? The only facebook access I have at work is on my iPhone and that won't let me tag anyone :o

Oh and happy anniversary :laugh:

Edited by mirawee

We launched our website on April Fools’ Day 2010. Our supporters have been really loyal so we wanted to do something to mark the event. We thought about having a BBQ, but that would limit it to Sydneysiders. Instead we’ve come up with a huge promotion and, since the trend these days is to have a birthday week, we’ll be running it from Monday 28 March 2011 at noon [sydney time] until the following Monday 4 April 2011 at the same time.

Everyone that buys a full priced collar from our website during that week will receive a complimentary narrow, standard or wide 4ft leash worth $75 [+GST] with their order.

As if that wasn’t enough, one lucky person will also receive a complimentary matching cuff with their order. To be in the running here’s what you need to do:

1. “Like” our Facebook page > http://www.facebook.com/ruthlessleather

2. Post the link to this blog post on your own page and tag Ruthless Leather [instructions on how to tag are here]. Feel free to gush about how great we are and what a fabulous promotion this is!

3. I must be able to see your tagged post on our wall [under "most recent"] for your entry to be valid.

The winner will be drawn using Random.org at noon on 1 April 2011 and announced on our Facebook page. If the winner is not able to purchase a collar during the period of the promotion that’s ok, we’re extending the time frame for that person and giving them until noon on Fri 1st July 2011 to place their order.

I’ve set up a Facebook event page here for anyone that wants to RSVP to make sure you don’t miss it > https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192733737426877. Don’t forget to invite all your friends too!

Oh, and another “hooray for us” – Me and Dave[less] have been together ten years today! Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone x

Thanks! Not sure how Maremma coats compare to Spitz breeds, but we've dressed a few Huskies and even more Lappies :laugh:

You can definitely see it through Z's coat - he's in full coat in this picture and his hair is about 2 inches long. You can lose a smaller collar in it but people are forever commenting on his collar so it must be pretty obvious, even with the coat.

4246775207_8f75e0d62c.jpg