Mdba - Results

SwaY

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back from the awards. had a great night. Met some more great people and caught up with others I hadnt seen in a few years. Well done Julie for putting on a nice do. Troy was speechless :(

Well done to all the winners, especially my mates, Lynda Smith from White Shepherd Rescue winning Foster Carer of the year. Sooooooooooooo deserved, and Debbie Donald, who really is the most wonderful RESPONSIBLE pet owner of the year and amazing person. Onwards and upwards ladies :laugh::cry:

You are so very right, onwards and upwards :)

Responsible Pet Owner Of The Year - Debbie Donald

A fantastic effort Deb, you and your guys do wonders. So deserved. :cry::cry: :D

Thank you very much Ladies. I am absolutely stunned and so thrilled.

To the Wonderful Person who nominated me, I thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Last night meant so much to the OH and I and has been a great tonic.

A huge congratulations to Issis and Erny. Awards well deserved. It was absolutely fantastic to catch up with you both last night.

Miss Squish it was wonderful to meet you last night and talk shar peis with you and Millie's owner (so very sorry but I have forgotten your name), but it was fantastic to meet up again.

To Julie, Leslie, MDBA and Troy a fantstic night was had by all. It was brilliant company, great food and a wonderful night.

And to Best Friends Holiday Retreat..................................a huge thank you for the raffle price. Watch out we are coming your way very soon :( :D

Well done to the MDBA for a great night - it was lovely to catch up with people I haven't seen for ages and to meet some fantastic people from interstate - we had the couple from Pets At Peace Central West - just a fantastic couple who are so very passionate about what they do and make such a difference to the people who's lives they touch and also Chris Lythollous, her partner and Banjo's owner - they told me their story prior to the evening even starting and had me tearing up then - what a fantastic person and it was a priviledge to meet her and hear their story - a very well deserved recognition. A great night :cry:.

Well done to all the nominees & winners :laugh:

I would also like to thank Judi for the sponsorship of the Responsible Pet Owner of the Year award. The long lead and voucher are going to come in very handy. Dee will love the lead and Zeph will absolutely love the intro agility lesson.

You are an amazing woman. Hugs to Mandela

And a huge congratulations to all the nominees and winners. The dog world and dog people alike are much better off because of all your efforts.

It was your night Grumpette :D Was so happy when you won the BFR raffle, I love that place :)

It certainly was :(

Oh and Sam says a huge congratulations on your win. I did not get a chance to pass on her best wishes last night ;)

Thanks hun and tell Sam thanks too :)

It was a fantastic night, wasn't it? :).

My congratulations too, to all the nominees and the award winners - well done ..... you're 'up there' because you've made a difference to someone/s and that's a lovely testament to tuck in your pocket in your lifetime :).

Julie and Leslie and the MDBA for arranging and holding what is very obviously becoming (has become) a prestigious event :( . No mean feat to organise and have something that ran quite flawlessly and was such great fun.

I thoroughly enjoyed my evening : all the people I met and those I'd previously met but hadn't seen for so long, it was great to catch up. Fab people at my table and not a moment when there wasn't chatter (even coming from other table ..... hey, Huski ???? :)). Nice to meet Madwoofter, too :).

It was great to catch up with Steve (K9 Pro) and Al and of course to meet their new daughter Hunter, who handled the big night and noise really well.

So many other people that I couldn't list all without risking forgetting to name someone - it was great to have had the opportunity to chat with you :).

Congrats to Debbie for taking out the category sponsored by Pro-K9 (Responsible Pet Owner Award) and I am very pleased my contribution to that award has gone to someone so well deserving, and a lovely person to boot ;). I hope you enjoy :).

Well done to K9 Company, who took out the Best Dog Trainer Award. Pretty fierce competition so you've done really well to receive that and should be very proud.

Congrats also to Bernadette (Bisart Dobes). I know Bernadette from many many years ago and well enough to know that when she puts her mind to doing something, she aims for a very high standard. Your dogs are a testament to you and you deserve the "Best Breeder" award. Very well done :).

I could continue by congratulating everyone individually but I'd only be repeating the same over - they were all very well deserved and everyone was very proud to receive them. Alas, there can only be one Award winner in each category. In my books, all the nominees are winners.

Well done to all :D .

Edited by Erny

Huski - chatting? :(

:D

Congratulations to everyone who won and was nominated. Thanks to the person who nominated Dogz Online as best web site too :).

It was a great night with even better company. The awards are going from strength to strength each year and are a tribute to the work that Julie, Lesley and the rest of the MDBA team do.

Huski - chatting? :(

:D

Congratulations to everyone who won and was nominated. Thanks to the person who nominated Dogz Online as best web site too :).

It was a great night with even better company. The awards are going from strength to strength each year and are a tribute to the work that Julie, Lesley and the rest of the MDBA team do.

Speech!