Personalised Number Plates - Doggy Related

SwaY

When I lived in Canada, I had BLKNTAN (for my manchesters firstly and then my preferred colour of Pinschers)

I have no idea what I would get here with just six....

PINCHER

P1NCHER

GP4ME

BLKTAN

GPNCHR

ANGELSN

NGLSUN

boy, this is hard!

When I lived in the NT I had BAIFRA. You'd see people looking at them...frowning...then trying hard to work out what it meant :laugh:

They were from memory around $50 once off. That was about 8 years ago!!

I miss them but got to keep them(at home) when I moved interstate. I had to sign a Stat Dec saying they had sentimental value.

When I lived in the NT I had BAIFRA. You'd see people looking at them...frowning...then trying hard to work out what it meant :laugh:

They were from memory around $50 once off. That was about 8 years ago!!

I miss them but got to keep them(at home) when I moved interstate. I had to sign a Stat Dec saying they had sentimental value.

Clare Martin put them up, they're now $130. But you can have 7 letters/numbers.

There's heaps here.

In Queensland we have a company that specifically sells them, separate from our Transport Department.

Its $415 ish (once of) for a normal 5 - 6 letter plate with 3 numbers/3 letters or 2 numbers/3 letters

And about $2000 for "Prestige" which are more or less than the usual amount of numbers so from 1 up to 7 characters

There are a bunch of options also

http://www.ppq.com.au/

Been wanting a personalised plate for years, and always said when I get a new car I will do it. I've now had my new car for almost 2 years and I still don't have one. So now it's time to get serious!

I've narrowed my choices down to a few, but my dilemma lies with the colour! My car is white, so would you go for a white plate with black writing, or black plate with white writing? I'm leaning towards white plate to blend in with the white car, but I haven't seen a lot of white plates around to know if it's the right choice :rofl: Opinions (or photos!) welcomed! :thumbsup:

Been wanting a personalised plate for years, and always said when I get a new car I will do it. I've now had my new car for almost 2 years and I still don't have one. So now it's time to get serious!

I've narrowed my choices down to a few, but my dilemma lies with the colour! My car is white, so would you go for a white plate with black writing, or black plate with white writing? I'm leaning towards white plate to blend in with the white car, but I haven't seen a lot of white plates around to know if it's the right choice :thumbsup: Opinions (or photos!) welcomed! :hug:

I know it's not the same State, but as an idea you can play around with it here - you can even put the plate onto different coloured cars.

http://www.vplates.com.au/index.php?page=plate-styles

I've narrowed my choices down to a few, but my dilemma lies with the colour! My car is white, so would you go for a white plate with black writing, or black plate with white writing? I'm leaning towards white plate to blend in with the white car, but I haven't seen a lot of white plates around to know if it's the right choice :thumbsup: Opinions (or photos!) welcomed! :hug:

I would go the black plate with white writing. You don't want it to blend with the white car, you want it to stand out :)

I've narrowed my choices down to a few, but my dilemma lies with the colour! My car is white, so would you go for a white plate with black writing, or black plate with white writing? I'm leaning towards white plate to blend in with the white car, but I haven't seen a lot of white plates around to know if it's the right choice :) Opinions (or photos!) welcomed! :hug:

I know it's not the same State, but as an idea you can play around with it here - you can even put the plate onto different coloured cars.

http://www.vplates.com.au/index.php?page=plate-styles

Hey that's pretty nifty, thanks!

I've narrowed my choices down to a few, but my dilemma lies with the colour! My car is white, so would you go for a white plate with black writing, or black plate with white writing? I'm leaning towards white plate to blend in with the white car, but I haven't seen a lot of white plates around to know if it's the right choice ;) Opinions (or photos!) welcomed! :thumbsup:

I would go the black plate with white writing. You don't want it to blend with the white car, you want it to stand out :rofl:

See I am not so sure I want it to stand out so much! I think having my first personalised plate is enough stand out I can handle in one hit without it being too in your face :D BUT, I do like the black with white writing. We can get hot pink and stuff here too and I'm definitely not game enough for that! Just wanted something that blended in nicely with the car :laugh: I think I know what I want as my plate, but cos there are a few other choices I am not so sure! It's a costly exercise if I decide I don't like it anymore :rofl::laugh: