Nfs Trolley

parrotpea

I have recently purchased an OKS trolley, and it's fantastic. The service was first class and the trolley is a quality item that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Highly recommended.

I have one of these, it's excellent quality, around 15 years old now and still going strong. :grouphug:

The best thing that happened to me is the way NFS sctuffed me around over my trolley purchase, it meant I ended up with an OKS instead and I don't regret the extra $$ at all.

I had huge hassles with NFS - after waiting months and always being told they would be in next week I cancelled the order and got an OKS. They come from overseas and they told me they had no control over what was sent and just had to wait and see what arrived and the single trolleys never seemed to arrive, then when they did they had a problem with them so were going to send them back and didnt know when they would get them back again. Then the next lot had no handles and I said that wasn't acceptable and was so fed up with it all by them that I cancelled my order. I can't remember now if I had paid up front or not but if I didn't they must have refunded with no hassles or I would remember that, lol.

Can you give me an idea of how much the OKS trolley was.

Mine is a single berth, big enough for a big Australian Shepherd to stand up in, and will take 2 of my dogs at a squeeze (can't remember which size, maybe medium?)...it was $540 plus $40 shipping from Tas to Vic. They are made to order and it took about 2 weeks from when I ordered it until it landed on my doorstep. There is a quicker shipping method....air, I think, but it was more expensive and I wasn't in any great hurry for it.

ETA, just checked the emails from Martin at OKS, the size was Jumbo, they also make a Mega which is wider and longer, but he will do custom sizes. Cost was $510 plus shipping.

Edited by GayleK

I bought a trolley of ebay and its great but I wouldnt say it will last 15 years. But I would like a second trolley....

Can you give me an idea of how much the OKS trolley was.

I bought mine off eBay too. Mine's been good so far (only used it twice) except for the fact that it has a wooden bottom and OH left it out and the littlest monster chewed the base. :rofl: However it's not too bad and I can still use it. I have trouble fitting it in the car though. It cost a lot less than what the OKS and NFS did though - $250 including shipping - and I can easily fit my lappie and sibe in the same trolley.